Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix wrote:
Hey guys!

Whoever has a iPhone 6S and a 6S Plus will find a new feature!. I was exploring some stuff and I holding down the top left and bottom left corner on the screen. I pressed it a bit and moved it to the middle of the screen. All ur apps open will appear that way now! Nice little feature they didn't say was there

Press anywhere along the left side of the screen to enter multitasking view.  

Overview of what you can do with 3D Touch:  http://www.apple.com/iphone-6s/3d-touch/

I Plan to Stick Around

Unless a package specifies that an adult signature is required for delivery, the courier can leave the shipment by the door.  If a signature is required,  a courier will try agin.  If a phone number is included, the receiver will get a call, prior to delivery.  Usually, at least 2 attempts will be made.  Some will try three times.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Authorized Dealer in Mississauga

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

As i said in page 1. Rogers authorized stores don't get the stock at the same day it gets shipped out. They might have their own warehouse where Rogers drops it off at and then the private company will ship it out to the stores later on. This isn't Rogers fault
I Plan to Stick Around

so i went on the webchat and chatted with a rep today and asked if they knew when my phone would ship.  No surprise, the rep had no clue and could not give me any timeframe.  It has been sitting as "in progress" since last wednesday now.  this is no doubt the worst iphone launch by rogers ever.  I don't think i will ever reserve a phone with rogers ever again.  can't do anything about it now since they already took my $40 reservation fee.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello &@charles1977

Well you will get the $40 fee back anyways once it ships out but again no one knows. U should know that as this is a self serve system so no rep can see a residential reservation page.
I Plan to Stick Around

My wife just changed, her phone plan to a $70 corporate plan to be able to get the new iPhone. Through Rogers corporate, they placed an order for the phone for her, that will be delivered to our home. My question is how do I check the status of this order ? Thanks ?
I Plan to Stick Around

I still don't have the tracking number.  My 2 iPhone 6S Plus have changed to SHIPPED on October 1.  Should I call Rogers or di I still have to wait for the store to call me and/or wait for the tracking number from UPS?

I Plan to Stick Around

@ThePunisher

secure.rogersdirect.ca

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

Again please read my first post or my last post towards u. U will understand why.