Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @charles1977

No they do not.
I'm Here A Lot

Just a question. When I went on Best Buy to reserve a phone ( because I have been sitting in spot 1 and open since sept 12th) and I look at details on their site, it says carrier "Telus". Are the Best Buy phones all Telus phones?
I Plan to Stick Around

@akluth

No, BestBuy offer Rogers as well.

Keep it in mind that they only do upgrades and they do not do outright sell.

You may have reserved a phone from the BestBuy, but make sure you call them to see if they have one in-stock before you go. Remember, not all clerks are aware of their inventory, always make sure to double-check Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @akluth

They carry all the carrier phones including Rogers devices. Sadly they do NOT do outright purchases for devices. You will need to do a upgrade or new activation with Best Buy. Yes u can use your points as well if u have them!. I would suggest calling in before going as not all systems and stores have inventory.
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix

I am fine doing the upgrade. Its just that when I look online, it only shows me Telus iphones 6s plus, and doesn't show me the rogers iphones. I reserved one online, but I am just going to go in to best buy and see what they have. Since I will be doing an upgrade, will the ~$785 be on my bill, or do I have to pay best buy that when upgrading to an iphone 6s plus 128gb ? I am on a corporate plan. I just changed over to the 2 year Corporate Share everything + 9gb plan so that it should be easier to upgrade the phone since I was on a 3 year corporate 350 plan and needed a new plan in order to get the new iphones.

I still have my reservation with Rogers for my iphone 6s plus 128gb Silver, and am still number 1. But it is still open. Kind of a joke since I know at least a few people that have gotten this exact phone from Rogers before me, even though I am number 1 on the reservation list.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @akluth

Ahh.. You might want to call in and see if the store u are going to can do corporate accounts. Some stores can not. So call in before u go. Also if do the upgrade in store, u do not pay for anything upfront. It's all on ur next month's invoice.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am officially fed up with Rogers and their awful reservation system.  I now know of multiple people who have gotten the Plus 128gb rose gold before me despite be being #1 on the list.  And they just walked into a store and got one.  Shouldn't it be Rogers priority to get people on the reservation list the device??? Instead they're sending devices to retail stores???

I've now been reduced to calling best buy, rogers stores and the apple store everyday to try and procure a device.  Exactly what the reservation system is supposed to prevent.  What an absolute joke.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just got off the phone with Rogers and my phone will be shipped on Monday. I was no. 612 in the queue for the 6s plus 64gb rose gold and just cancelled it. You should call Rogers directly (611) because it seems like the reservations list is either not working or not given priority over call-in customers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @talili76

That's true. Well that's good that it will ship out.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @twsi_06

The reservation system does not guarantee that u will get it before anyone else as it does state that in the FAQ but i do wonder why this is happening.