Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

You mean in the search bar? I tried that and it came up nothing as I think it's dedicated to the forum.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ah that worked thanks!

Position hasn't changed, there's more people added to the queue Smiley Frustrated
I Plan to Stick Around

No , there should be three taps in the page once you log in, if you do not see them log off and in again
I Plan to Stick Around

@ booruce
You are welcome ,
Mine did not move since day one , stuck at 4 of now 162
+128 SG
I Plan to Stick Around

@marinerbc sorry, I still don't understand. Are you talking on secure.rogersdirect.ca? Or on Rogers.com? I can't even log in on Rogers Direct. Everytime I try it just refreshes to the log in page and nothing happens. Doesn't say invalid log in or anything. Just refreshes.

I Plan to Stick Around

@dannyt275
It is the secure.rogersdirect.ca
You should log in with the email address as the user ID and the password provided to you at the time you made the business/corp. reservation , if you logged in ok before
then try to clear the browser history and try to log in,
I Plan to Stick Around

I tried and nothing. I just talked to the live chat and they said there is an issue on the back end and they are working on it. It's been like this for me since September 11th. 

I Plan to Stick Around

looks like no change today, still stuck at IN PROGRESS

iPhone 6S Plus 64GB Rose Gold for myself  and GF

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi,

Just going to update on my information (and frustration). 

I called on the first Saturday the 6s was available to upgrade my plan in order to make myself eligible for hardware upgrade. Headache #1. The Rep hung up on me right after changing the plan. Headache #2. So I only ordered the phone on Sunday.

I ordered a 6s+ 64gb space grey the second day they were available for preorder. At the time I was 70 of 70.

I contacted Rogers on September 25th just to find out where I was in line. I had moved to #59. Hurray. To find out how meaningful that was (ie how fast are they moving), I recontacted Rogers on September 28th. I had only moved to #54. Clearly we aren't getting anywhere quickly.

I made the mistake of re-contacting again on the 30th. #56. Somehow I had gone DOWN in their priority sequence.

All that to say: these numbers are meaningless; the whole concept of "priority" is meaningless; and, once again, Rogers has continued to remind me how unimportant I am as a customer despite 11 years of loyalty. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Me too! What gives?  I thought it was bc I'd asked a friend I know in Telus to 'take care of things' for me.