Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I am a small business customer (Employee benefit scheme) and bill is paid by me. Got up at 7:50 am and booked an appointment with apple for 10:30 AM appointment on last Sunday. I went to the store and bought mine. However, there was trick as Rogers want me to change the plan, eventually I did by talking to Rogers business rep. After an upgrade, called Rogers again and changed the plan back to my original plan and cancelled my rogers pre-order. I am happy first time Iphone user and enjoying my experience and still learning though.

Cheers

I'm Here A Lot

My status just changed to In Progress.. so I'm expecting to get my phone on Friday! (it's got to ship to the Scarborough location and then be passed off yet again to UPS to deliver directly to my house.. so aiming for Friday!).. I pre-ordered literally the day before launch date, and I ordered a 64GB 6s Gold.. so you should be getting a change soon too!
I Plan to Stick Around

So! After waiting close to a week after launch day (more if i think about being up at 8am the week before for preorder day), I've finally given up. I thought i would test my luck, walked in to an apple store (Square one), waited 15 minutes, got my 128gb iPhone 6S+, Silver, without issue. I should have done this last weekend.  Good luck those still waiting on the list @Meowmix youre alot of help in the forum and keeping the peace haha. Maybe i'll be foolish enough to see you here again next year haha.

• iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Silver
    6s+ 128GB Silver
    Position :      4

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dsburfitt

Glad u were able to get it at the Apple store and I hope i see you again next year! No need to thank me! Just doing this for u guys Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sguta

Good to see it changed! Guess they got more in stock!
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I received my 6s 64gb Roses Gold business reservation tonight, but not without a little confusion from UPS having said it was delivered and signed for at my home which I knew wasn't possible since no one was home so I thought that meant it was in the office of my complex. No actually they really meant it was signed into the local UPS store. After calling UPS and tracking it down I went and picked it up!

On a positive note it's gorgeous and I love it! Thanks @Meowmix and everyone for the helpful tips!
I Plan to Stick Around

My sister got her Gold 6S 16GB today, she was #7 for business reservations, got activated on launch day and shipped Monday. Glad she was more patient than I was...

On the other hand my mom and brother (who are on a regular share everything plan) walked into a Rogers store (Burnaby, BC) on Saturday and walked out with two 64GB 6S - gold and space grey. Seems my family simply lucked out.

So far I am in love with my Plus. My hands quickly got used to the significant change from 5S, and I can't get enough of the gorgeous display. Stunning photos with the upgraded cameras and the Live Photos are really something else! Still not used to 3D Touch, will have to play around a bit more with it. But I think my favorite thing is the rose gold Smiley Happy

I did put a glass screen protector on (Tech Armor - their lifetime warranty is the best I've encountered) and it doesn't hinder 3D Touch at all. I also have a clear silicone case to display the lovely colour Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

OK, I think I should be frightened.

I went into the secure.rogersdirect.ca portal to see if my position had changed after midnight and it now says, no order found.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I just checked mine and it says no orders found either. I checked maybe 2 hours ago and nothing changed (for better or worse)...

128gb 6S Space Grey #84 out of #210 (i think)

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm curious, are there different reservation lists for each phone? Or just one big list? Im currently #26 of #112 I believe and I'm in "In Progress - Pre Fulfillment".