Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thanks for the response Omro. But I am not on a corporate plan at the moment. I reserved under my personal customer account. Does this may any difference? Does anyone know when the next "wave" of shipments will be?
I'm Here A Lot

@jgasgonia @Dsburfitt

Guess what?

I am still spot #1 for the iphone 6s + Silver.

The exact same spot I was in on September 12th, when reservations started. Hopefully I get this phone from Rogers sometime this year. 

IMG_8872.JPG

I've Been Here Awhile

I wish I knew when the next wave was, I asked a Rogers Store employee on Saturday when he thought I would get my iPhone 6S and he said Monday.. well that didn't happen..

I've Been Around

Just picked up a 6s+ space grey from the Apple Store in Vancouver - I was 30 on the list at Rogers and not moving. Keep checking the Apple Store as 6S+ pop up especially in Ontario and QC...GL all.
I Plan to Stick Around

@questions1

No clue, sorry, but hopefully you'll get yours soon!

I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like people are still adding themselves to the Corporate Queue for the 64GB Space Grey 6 Plus.

This morning, I was 120 or 250, down 3 (they must have snagged devices through the apple store reservation and run screaming from Rogers Corporate) and now I'm 120 or 254, poor deluded individuals :-(

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks! Me too! I hope we all get one soon!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was 89 this afternoon and now just jumped to "In progress".   That must be a good sign. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Can anyone confirm that if you go into a store to get the phone that the device cost is added to your bill and not due in store? It was my understanding that you always pay for your device in store and the only way it's billed to your account is if you are having the device shipped direct to you. I saw something through this thread that contradicts this. Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally the status has changed to IN PROGRESS

iPhone 6S Plus 64GB Rose Gold for myself and my GF