Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Crazycamaro

If u are upgrading, the upgrade fee and the device price will be billed to u on ur next month's invoice. As for the points, yes the system should allow it at the Apple store.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Agreed! The battery life is one of the best on this device and I'm happy with it. From taking it out at 8am until 11pm it lasted me so I'm happy!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dieselx

The plus model gives great battery life even if it's a bigger screen. That's why i went with it lol
I'm Here A Lot

Hi. @Meowmix what's the upgrade fee? Is that something that Rogers would charge for their reservation system too? Any way to use my Rogers reward points when upgrading at Apple Store?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Crazycamaro

Its the fee that u pay to upgrade if u still owe money from ur other device. It's called a Flextab. You can check it online or by contacting Rogers. Everyone has a different one.
I Plan to Stick Around

My tracking number from ups says scheduled delivery information is unavailable but it's in Mississauga and the last activity was Destination Scan. I'm in Mississauga so I hope I get it today and not tomorrow.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi! Just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how long it will take for my reservation to be shipped.  I reserved a 64gb rose gold iphone 6s and my position is 393.  Unfortunately, I am switching to a corporate plan and this is the route I have to take.

They don't give context as to what the position number means (for example, if they ship out one a day it will be more than a year from when I get it shipped :p)

Thanks!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Haziq same here. hope it's today.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @questions

Unfortunately it may ship next week or a bit later depending on how many units Apple sends them to Rogers.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Haziq

Hopefully it is today!:)