Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Lizzybear

That's great to hear!:) u shall be getting it hopefully tomorrow 🙂

I gotta say the iPhone 6S Plus is giving me good battery life!

image.png

I've Been Here Awhile

Man, I am 30th in the reservation line for the iPhone 6S 64GB Silver and I reserved mine a week ago. I spoke to an employee in a rogers store on Saturday and he said I would probably get it on Monday, well that didn't happen. I seem to be dropping by 1 spot a day and if that keeps up I'd rather not wait 30 more days.. my brother has his reserved and he is in 80th!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro

No it's not the problem. I have a residential Rogers account as well and I used that to reserve it. I have done it on both residential and business side every launch since it was available as the business side is so useless and then I cancel the one that hasn't moved when I receive a phone. Last year I was #1 on business side and that took a month to process. It's just a reservation for residential, means nothing until u activate it in the store so that has nothing to do with the delay
I Plan to Stick Around

@akluth did you drop out the race?!

Seems another cancellation in our list as we close in for a week after launch day.

iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Silver
6s+ 128GB Silver
Position :      4
I'm Here A Lot

@dsfurbitt

Nope. I am still position #1 . Status is still open.

I'm Here A Lot

Gmorning. I was finally able to reserve a 6s+ 128 gb grey for in store pick up his morning. I have been waiting on Rogers reservation system since launch day with no luck. I have never done In store reservation so I have some question. I obviously selected that I'm with carrier. Do I still pay the carrier price? $789? (I am eligible for upgrade). What's the payment method? Do I pay them in store or does it go on my Rogers bill? Anything I can do to use my Rogers reward points towards the purchase price? If someone can answer these questions or provide me with any other important printers I would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
I Plan to Stick Around

still stuck at 47 and 50, open

64GB Rose Gold, iPhone 6S Plus

I Plan to Stick Around

it will be billed on your next (or one after) Rogers wireless bill.  the price u mentioned is the upgrade price on a 2-year share everything plan of at least $80 (before tax). 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

That's some nice battery life. Always like that about the Plus.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix
Battery life on the 6s+ is definitely great!!!

I have to be honest, not many flaws with the 6s+ in my opinion...love everything about this phone.