Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

24 hours later still no tracking information.

Rogers told me that UPS has an influx of orders so it's likely that the tracking information is suffering from a delay in their system.

I just hope I don't go home to a wet package that has my iPhone 6S in it ... UPS tends to leave boxes outside, always.

I Plan to Stick Around

Well cross me off the reservation list with Rogers. I checked with the apple app and Fairview got in the 6S plus 128 space grey. Made a reservation, was in and out in 15 mins and now I type this on my new phone. Apple is the way to go and lesson learned for next time. Good luck to the rest of you and hope you get your phone soon!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stevehut

Yeah but i get a good discount on my plan so it doesn't affect it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Haziq

Hopefully not. Purolator did that with my Alienware laptop. Left it at the front door during snow. Got mad and called the office. They basically told me they do it if someone isn't home but if it's snowing or raining they should take it with them and try again later on. It's easy for someone to steal if from they front door that way too
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @elvtnedge

Glad to hear you got it! Even if it was at the Apple store!
I'm Here A Lot

Does anybody know generally how often Rogers could be getting more shipments in? Like should I only expect that they'd be filling the reservations about once a day in the morning, or twice a day, etc?

I'm not familiar with how the supply chain system works (if 'supply chain' is the right term or not.. sorry if it's wrong! I hope you all understand what I mean!)

I'm Here A Lot

Ok so guys, do you know the start time that apple does their reservations is it at 8am or midnight everyday. Also has anyone got a hardware upgrade at appl yet so i dont have to buy outright the phone lol

I'm Here A Lot

Phone delivered home. Can't wait to go home to play!

Patient for the win.

64 GB 6s Space grey, corporate reservation

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Best Buy stores stock refresh constantly. Every hour or so different stores have stock for literally all the new iPhones and plus size in all colors - then you can reserve and pick it up at the store. I got tired of waiting on my Rogers reservation that kept going up instead of down. I just picked up a 6S plus 128 rose gold at Best Buy and they set me up with my Rogers plan, they redeemed my rewards points towards the new phone, applied the credit that Rogers had offered me towards the new phone and also took in my old phone. All done at Best Buy nice and easy. I now cancelled my Rogers reservation. I highly recommend Best Buy for those who are tired of waiting on the Rogers reservation system.
I'm Here A Lot

So i was at the local mall shopping and decided to walk into the apple store and they happened to have the model/colour/size i reserved with rogers business so this was attempt number 2 at trying to get apple to uprade my business account (the last time thr apple rep said it keeps making her change my plan so she couldnt upgrade) and it worked this time. Although the apple guy was somewhat rude he was able to upgrade it for me. Now i will cancel my reservation with rogers business.