Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Debsudul

Unfortunately at this moment no one knows. Again it's up to Apple when and how many they send.
I Plan to Stick Around

still no change.  when will I get my phones

stuck at 48 and 51 since Sunday morning 

I Plan to Stick Around

I am at 192 Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Unfortunately at this moment no one knows. Again it's up to Apple when and how many they send.
I Plan to Stick Around

@stevehut

WiFi Calling is enabled, but Rogers still need to figure out how to get VoLTE working on these iPhones. The existing software conflicts with the Wifi calling feature so unfortunately every time we make a call, data speed drops to 3G

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know if its possible to pick up the phone from Apple but doing it as a hardware upgrade from Rogers? On the phone reservation system, there is an option for me to choose a carrier, if I select Rogers, will the Apple staff be able to assist me with an hardware upgrade with Rogers?
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes
I Plan to Stick Around

even with redeeming Rogers first rewards points?
I've Been Here Awhile

I have two phones reserved.  iPhone 6s 16G Gold, and iPhone 6s 16G Rose Gold.  Was originally 7 out of 85 on the Gold and 2 out of 121 on the Rose gold.  I am now 1 out of 2 on the gold, and 2 out of 90 on the Rose Gold.  I am really confused as to how the reservation system works.  I called in to verify as I assumed being so close to the front of the line on both of the phones that I would have them by now at least.  They told me there are multiple ques and really my number means nothing.  They will ship when they have stock and when my turn comes up.  So what is the point of having a reservation number so you can monitor movement and try to estimate when it ships?  The gold one was ordered 9/13/2015 10:09:00 AM, and the rose gold was ordered 9/12/2015 11:19:31 AM.  I've seen through the thread people ordering after me and receiving already.  Very dissappointed in this system and the lack of information Rogers can provide on their system.  Understood you are at Apple's mercy as to when you get the devices but as a company you should be able to do better to answer questions about the que.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wai_613

Yea that is possible to do it at the Apple store.