Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

same! I am #0/18. It got up to 0/11 this weekend and then it changed but i'm still "in progress (Activation)". i have no idea what it means. wating for 6S 64GB Rose Gold. I am a small business account. I still don't know what the difference is between small business and corporate.. if there is one?

I'm Here A Lot

Hey guys.

Can anyone help me with this issue - I can't login to my account to check status of iPhone reservation.

My husband and I reserved 2 iPhones 6s, and we both got emails from Rogers with confirmation. However, for some reason, I can't login to my account to check the status (my husband can). It tells me that my password is incorrect, I hit "forgot password", but they say that my email was not registered. Which is impossible, because I received email from Rogers with confirmation on that email address.

I don't know even where to ask this question, can anyone help me in here?....

I Plan to Stick Around

@Haziq I have been trying to figure this out too, but no one seems to have an answer
I Plan to Stick Around

@vchernoukhova you can email rogers.businesssupport@rci.rogers.com and ask for a password reset.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ive talked to rogers about this as I am in the same boat.. 6s rose gold 64gbi was number 57.. now im 0 out of 15... they bascially told me they didnt even start shipping for business until Friday, gave me some attitude about it only being launched on Friday as well. They will not give any other answers. One rep said i should have it by Tuesday, and another said by next week. From a business perspective, its bs.. i pay so much for my phone and have my business with it but yet we get second priority? not to mention, I cant even delete the reservation and go to the store.

I just want to know when ill get the phone lol

I Plan to Stick Around

UPDATE:

Sumanpreet Kaur Order In Progress (Activation) In progress(Finalization) 9/28/2015 12:46:43 PM
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks a lot, will do that.
I'm Here A Lot

lucky!! i'm 0 out of 20 now...... ughhhhh hopefully i get the same notifcation as you soon! Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

I hope so too! This makes me feel crazier than i know i am just monitoring the reservation site :/

Mine still says 0 out of 20 but now it is in the "finalization" stage apparently. 

With our luck, itll be abother 4 days before it ships lol. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Aloha11 lucky you lol. I'm 0 out of 7 and still in "Order In Progress (Activation)". That's a lot of activation for one phone lol