Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix

Works perfect
I Plan to Stick Around

Was #4 for a business reservation 6S+ Silver 64GB. Stil In Progress (pre-allocation). Was in escalated/prioirty position since last Wednesday with no one able to provide any answers.

After reports that some people had activated a business phone at the Apple store I decided to randomly try a reservation there. My store had the exact phone I wanted. I got a 10AM appointment. The phone was activated on contract without issue. I was out in 15 minutes. What a pleasant experience at the store.

I didn't even cancel my existing reservation wih Rogers until I got home. I cancelled it online, and then called in to make sure it was cancelled.

Kind of funny that 2 days after launch I was able to do this after reserving day one with Rogers and being so early in line. We are small business so not sure it would work for larger accounts.

Loving to phone coming from an iPhone 5. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @theGrok

Very nice to hear! The Apple store gets more stock then carriers as they are from the company . That's why they had more stock. I contacted someone at Bell I know internally and even they don't have stock and many pre orders are still open as well.

Glad u got urs!Smiley Wink
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Thank you for all the help that you provide to everyone in the thread. Had I known it would have worked, I would have done day 1. I dont like leaving things up to UPS and this would have been day 1 guaranteed. I didn't think it was possible for a Business account. The process with the store reservations is really smooth. 

I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix
My position just went up again. 3rd time today!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @theGrok

That's good to know that it went smoothly for you! I am trying to do my best with trying to give answers and do as much as i can!
I Plan to Stick Around

Here's hoping business reservations start shipping out tomorrow. I'd like my iPhone sometime next week pls! Pls Rogers, I was number 34 in the line and have been at Order in Progress (Activation) since Thursday.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Radar2000

Nice. What was your position in the reservation?
I Plan to Stick Around

Anybody got a black iphone 6s? message me i have a question regarding the touch ID

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nonoe

There is no black lol. It's space gray. Whats up? I have the space gray plus model.