Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I am not getting "so frustrated and impatient" and i did not say whether I have a working phone now or not. I am looking for polite, friendly and or professional responses. Not assumptions or insinuations. 

I'm Here A Lot

you dont have to pay upfront to pre order. I didnt have to and wouldnt have anyway. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cerafhim78

Your coming in here saying how you are " inpatient" over waiting for a device. While you might have a working phone, patience comes when u pre order or reserve a device. The device is ordered and it's going to come in time. You can either wait and see when it comes OR you can try Apple and see if they can give u a phone under ur plan but u need to cancel the pre order u did over the phone if u go that root.

Paying upfront meaning that it gets charged on ur account once they have the device and process the order for u. Just like a upgrade would be. 

I'm Here A Lot

i didnt come here for psychological advice, thanks anyways. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cerafhim78

Take it as u will my friend but patience goes a long way in life.. Either u wait as i said or u have other options u can take. Your choice. Coming on here and complaining won't make anything better or make the device go out faster. While I don't mind users coming into my thread with complains, atleast be patient over waiting for a phone or check ur other options like the other users have.

Again patience goes a long way..

Thank you both for sharing with the Community!

We understand that this could be frustrating and are sorry that you are feeling this way @cerafhim78.

Thank you @Meowmix for sharing your expertise and we know you really do your best to address every inquiry.

We will ask you to, please, keep it courteousHealthy debate is encouraged, but we do not like it when it gets more personal. You can review our User Guidelines here: roge.rs/1gVnFIk

Thank you for understanding! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersMaude

Thank you for that post Smiley Happy.
I Plan to Stick Around

down one more spot for each of iPhone 6S Plus 64GB Rose Gold to 50 and 53

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

so its now sunday, my billing cycle says it starts in 0 days.. if I upgrade today with my new phone will it be billed on this bill coming or next months?

the store won't hold my phone until monday Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

So I talked to 2 reps to make sure things are clear.

Pre-order and Reservations aren't the same, although many reps that I asked said it's only the difference between you paying for your device upfront and sending it to your home or pay $40 and reserve one when it is available to pick up in store, but in the reality, it is COMPLETELY different. I have asked one of the rep, if they did receive any shipment for my model and she said she did, and asked if so, why did we have person who's with #1 remains OPEN status. She confirmed that; people who pre-order gets their device before people who made reservations (Priority wise). When I asked her if it says that on Rogers Reservation System or any other pages, she said she is "unsure". I think they need to clearly state this on both pre-order and reservation pages. If I knew this, I would've just pre-ordered.

b19c1c06663eb80895367bf3a925dd60.jpg

If any of you had a bad experience with the Rogers Reservation System, then for the next time, just make a reservation via Apple. I know for business reservations you may not do so, but it will make things easier for both Rogers and us (customer). 

Keep this in mind, Rogers can't do much about it when Apple only supplies few of them.