Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @ZackMack

Why not call the Apple store and ask?. From what i know the systems do accept them as it will show it once it shows ur account.
I've Been Around

I have a business account and I haven't even gotten an email with my log in information to check! I called and was assured that I was number 67 on the list and should get an email after Friday. Still no word.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @maldham

Hmm check your spam folder or junk folder ?. Call back and request another one?
I'm Here A Lot

Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I am a rogers small business customer and I am #12 to pre order the sPlus 64gb in rose gold. rogers told me initially that I would recieve it at my house on launch day and now they are saying it has not shipped out yet, it is "being processed". One rep said that I would receive it thursday or friday after launch day and another said 2 weeks after launch day. I'm impatient and not impressed. I have not received one singel email and I had to upgrade my plan and lose my 6gb of data to 3gb of data for a higher price.  I cannot find a way to check my order status on the rogers website. all it does is take me to the reservation system to reserve a device. NO option anywhere to check status. And no stores within an hour and a half of me have any 6s Plus phones. Anybody know how to check the status of a small business customer order with out calling rogers and asking??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cerafhim78

To be honest u should be patient and atleast understand that while yes things happen, its just a phone and not a life saving Device....

The reps should have never assumed dates and never should have give dates out that they had no clue about. That I agree with and I am upset with that too. Unfortunately if u call in and do a pre order there is no way finding out information online as that is ONLY if u reserve online with the reservation system. Unfortunately not many carriers received stock of the 6s Plus and that I can assure eveyone in here. You need to call in unfortunately in order to get the information.
I Plan to Stick Around

@cerafhim78

Rogerdirect.ca is where I go to check.
I'm Here A Lot

not a life safing device? just gotta be ignorant eh? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cerafhim78

Its not being ignorant. If u have a device that works, why are u getting so frustrated and so inpatient over waiting for a new phone?.. If u are without a device, i can understand but Rogers does offer devices for that for the time being. A cellphone can be a life saving device but i think if u have a work in phone. Waiting for a device isn't a life saving problem.. Maybe it's best to take a breather, spend time with ur family and wait for the device to ship to ur home.. If ur so inpatient u have other options such as the Apple store. Even they are mostly sold out.

I'm Here A Lot

thats the sight i've been trying and it tells me access denied and then has the option to reserve. apparantly reserving and preordering is different but they told me its all the same in their system. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cerafhim78

Reserving a device online vs pre ordering is different. That's been said by Rogers reps here and on Facebook. Pre ordering means u get it at home and pay upfront. Reserving a device goes to a store of ur pick and u pick on what u wanna do with the device.