Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

whoa. My Rogers business reservation dropped 2 spots closer. Probably due to people finding stock at Apple stores and cancelling their reservations. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I was already shipped Thursday. I was more making fun of the fact that the tracking says it left Concord almost 48 hours ago but never arrived anywhere. Like it just vanished hah.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mikeo007

Oh haha. Maybe it went to China hahahaha.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix for keeping my hope alive and for being so supportive with everyone here even when it seemed like all the comments were negative!
I Plan to Stick Around

down one more spot for both iPhone 6S Plus 64GB Rose Gold to 51 and 54 on reservation list, open

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lizzybear

No need to thank me! I am always here to try and make everyone's spirit and keep them from being negative. I'm here to help whenever I can and won't leave the thread until everyone is happy 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my 16 gig rose gold 6s buddy said they had like none in stock other than the ones people reserved they got limited supplies glad I reserved still haven't opened it yet haha gotta feed the darn kids first
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Well I just wanted you to know I appreciate your being here. Oh and I was at the mall so I went into Apple and played with the new phone and got to see the beautiful Rose Gold and it was so pretty and now I just want it more, lol! 

I Plan to Stick Around

BUISNESS UPDATE:

Hey guys... so I was sick of my phone sitting in pre-fulfillment stage... I reserved an iphone 6s+ gold at rogers today at 8am and just picked it up same day. I highly recommend this option... they were able to do my business account at the store ... in and out in 20 mins. Make sure you pay your own phoen bill and not your business if you want to do this option. Good Luck!

I'm a Regular

Hey guys!

Just wanted to update and say, I got my 6s+ 128GB Space Gray and 6s 64GB Space Gray that I reserved through Rogers on the 12th (#12 and #4 respectively...) on Friday (launch day) and am loving my 6s+!!! Not regretting the size at all. The 6s is for my dad who hasn't set it up yet lol but i'm sure he'll love it too.

Here's a pic for those interested of my 6s+ , taken with my old 6.

My setup:

Anker Tempered Glass screen protector (yes Force Touch works fine) ($20, amazon)

Apple Midnight Blue leather 6s+ case ($65, apple)

CardBuddy card holder peel-and-stick ($8, amazon)

Good luck to those still waiting, sorry if I made u more angry lol.

Cheers!

P.S. Thank you again to @Meowmix for helping us out with our queries and reassuring us over the course of the last month or so. I wonder how u ever get anything else done u are always on the forums 😛

IMG_0154_edited.jpg