Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I called concierge service. They were very helpful. I have to say customer service has been quite good lately. He told me that they charged me for the phone .. Order was made only 3 days ago but that if it was charged to my account it should be coming any day now. Lets hope ! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xojmelynnxo

Its most likely sold out at the Apple store now as well.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brodger

That's good news then!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bala_r24

Again the reservation and pre orders are not guaranteed to get them at a launch. The reps and Rogers really needs to express this a bit more I find. Also it ends up coming down to how many units Apple sends Rogers. Hopefully urs ships out soon.
I'm Here A Lot

The wait is killing me!

I ordered a gold 64GB 6s, and I'm at #41 - OPEN status right now! I started yesterday off at #47, so I guess this jump is good, but the wait is painful!

I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between corporate and business, but I know that my phone / plan was ordered through the Work Perks / VennGo way, but I'm paying for it, not my organization (government job).

I was just wondering actually.. does anyone know if they'll be processing orders today (Saturday) and/or Sunday (tomorrow)? I placed my order on late Sept 22 (I think it got processed/put through on 23rd though), and it's to be shipped to some location on Victoria Park Ave. in Scarborough, then to be UPS shipped out to my home in Oshawa. Does anyone have any idea ETA, or what I can expect?

Thanks!

I'm Here A Lot

So i had reserved a 64gb 6s plus space grey on apple site for an appointment this morning and went. The girl tried to upgrade my business account but it kept forcing her to change my plan. No luck. The phone was right in front of me too haha. Guess i'll have to wait forever for the business reservation. I started at #135 reserved 11 days ago and only moved to #121 and im assuming from cancellations.
I Plan to Stick Around

Welcome to the club. Business customers are not a priority in any way it seems. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Why not just buy the phone outright? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Monkeykong

Awww that sucks Smiley Sad. It's okay though a couple more days wait!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stevehut

That would be better but then you will need to add the IMEI number and serial number on the account. ( Some business and corporate accounts require that).