Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey @Meowmix! My phone arrived at 4PM and I picked it up immediately after I got the call. Had to work at 5 so that's why I didn't post sooner. Phone's great! Hope you are enjoying yours! Talk to you next year hopefully! Cat Wink

I'm Here A Lot

I reserved my iphone 6s plus silver a few weeks ago and was number 1. I thought that meant that I would be able to pick it up at my requested Rogers Plus store on launch day. But no. I went into the store to see if it was there but no. I guess being first still means I have to wait a week or two. I just want my phone now though.

I Plan to Stick Around

I absolutely love my rose gold 6S Plus. It's SO big compared to my previous 5S. And a big shout out to the Rogers team at Yonge & Bloor for making my renewal entertaining! Despite the initial confusion of upgrades versus reservation, this process was civilized and worked out well for me. I feel bad for those who are struggling to get their phones. The reps told me they opened at 8 am and no one came in until later in the morning to enquire about the new phones and they had quite a few in stock not spoken for! Good luck to all who are still waiting. I hope you all get your phones soon!
I'm Here A Lot

Can best buy upgrade for business account owners?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Monkeykong

No.. no one can help us except the few Rogers stores that can handle corporate that are not opened on the weekends and get next to no walk in stock. Business reserve is also horrendous and slow.
I Plan to Stick Around

Still sitting at OPEN on #4 and #5, no movement on 6S+.. Thanks Rogers, what a great reservation system
I Plan to Stick Around

Business reserve site NOT working either.. Says site is temporarily unavailable and try again later.. Does Rogers ever not mess things up?
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi all,

I have a corporate upgrade in progress, when I checked yesterday on the phone with an agent it was 67/81 or something like that. Where do you check for the status online? I tried to log in on rogersdirect.ca, but it asks me for passcode/authorization code which I thought was the same thing as the unique code they sent me via employee e-mail, but apparently it's not valid!

I hate having to call rogers to see my status...

Hope everyone who got the phones already (jealous!) are enjoying it to fullest!

I Plan to Stick Around

So as I mentioned before i got the 6s+ SG 64GB today but there is one problem, I can't make any outgoing calls but I can receive calls.  I brought it back to have rogers switch out to new SIM card, still didn't fix.. now I'm wondering if it's Rogers' Network that's the problem?  Everytime I try to make a call now it says "The number you have dialed is not assigned" blah blah.. annoying as heck for me.  I understand there could be network issues but before I went to pick up the new iphone everything was fine and I was able to make calls no problem.. Right when I walk out of the store, my outgoing calls stopped working.  This is incredibling fustrating as how am I supposed to contact people? 

Anyone else having this issue?

I Plan to Stick Around

I figure with people getting phones today it's gonna get quieter in here... Just those without em.... Crickets lol