Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Manarclarke ahh that make sense.. i dont have that

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Haziq

ERRRR!!! Soon!!
I Plan to Stick Around

BUISNESS ACCOUNT UPDATE:

Okay so since I am so frustrated with Rogers I went to Apple... apprently Apple can upgrade your phone even if you are on a business account as long as your business does not pay your phone bill. So if you pay your phone bill you can upgrade at an Apple store... the rep their seemed very confident in this. Apple will re-open reservations tomorrow 8am but wont get stock till Monday. Hope this help. 

I'm Here A Lot

@vniven There is a manufacture issue with the 6s+ screen according to news a few days ago, hence the stock of s+ are limited.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/09/14/apples-iphone-6s-plus-reportedly-delayed-by-screen-backlight-produ...

I'm Here A Lot

I appreciate the info.
I'm im Calgary and I'm sure we've got the same situation. Still no shipping notification and I've been # 2 since preorders opened.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BillyHui

Agreed. Many do not read the tech blog sites thus they have no clue about this but blame the carrier....
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@BillyHui

Maybe Rogers should inform us of this then instead of replying "you'll receive an email when it ships." Lack of communication makes everything worse.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Haziq

Out of curiosity which model/color/size are you waiting for?

Anyone know if ANY 6s+ 64GB Silver have shipped on business or consumer side? I am still in limbo. Was #4 in queue but still in progress (pre-fulfillment) and of course esclaated/priority

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vniven

If Apple gives them the green light to announce this to its customers, then Rogers can. If Apple does NOT give them the green light to do so, Rogers has no other choice but not to say anything. That is how it works sadly.
I Plan to Stick Around

@mattc1989

"I got my 6S + in hand....Is that force touch not turned on? @Meowmix @Gdkitty Can you PM me I have question about contract...not seeing my trade up discount. Also what features to turn off or on."

Uh oh.... ROFL....