Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My Business Reservation Spot was #29 out of 550 and then it had changed to  "Escalated/Priority" for past two days but there is no change in the status, still 'Open'.

Q 1: How to find the actual status of the Order ?

Q 2: What is the meaning of  Reservation Spot: "Escalated/Priority" ? 

But my co-worker placed the order 1.5 days after me and his status is "Order In-Progress (Activation)". Note: both orders are for 6S 64GB Space Grey.

Q 3: How the Rogers reservation system works ?

Any Rogers rep can you please answer above questions......  

Thanks for your Answers

Die hard fan of Rogers Apple.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @danasenfan

Hopefully they show up! i am sure they will! LOL awww!
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

@Haziq We wouldn't have access to see when your device will ship. Apologies for the inconvenience.

@Xon Sorry to hear about the poor experience. The formal way to submit a complaint is via our Share a Concern Page linked here. I will reach out to you via @CommunityHelps to see if we can gather anymore information.

Thanks,

RogersAsif

I Plan to Stick Around

@vniven @SummerlyGenie @stevetcraig

tagging you guys because i know you were waiting.

just out of curiousity, i called the rogers store i had wanted my reservation (128gb rose gold 6s+) to ship to and asked if it was there yet. they asked me my name and said that it was there if i wanted to come in. really confused, since i'm still "open" at #75.

anyways, i got there and it turns out it was someone else's 64gb space grey with the same first name. i was frustrated, but at this point i don't even want to take a gamble on waiting on the 6s+ reservation queue to start moving. i talked to the girl and for whatever reason it seems like not a single rogers store in the metro area (edmonton) has received a 6s+ in rose gold or gold, and she had no info past that.

so, i gave up and i just picked up a gold 64gb 6s in the mean time. if, down the road when rogers untangles their mess, i want my original phone, i'll just give this phone to someone else on my account and get it. for now, the relief of not having to keep checking reservation progress and go through the whole waiting game makes it worth it.

just wanted to update you because however rogers is handling their 6s+ is really confusing, and if there are none in all of edmonton then i don't really want to keep messing around with this. safe to say next upgrade i'll just order through apple.

best of luck! take care, guys.

I Plan to Stick Around

@danasensfan waiting for mine to be delivered in ottawa as well! mine says it should be here before 4:45 but I can't take the wait any longer LOL

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @aojsn

Just wanted to update you on something. All carriers & i mean ALL in Canada & US are having supply issues with the iPhone 6S+. Barely any Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido & other carriers including the US carriers like ATT, Verizon & Sprint are not getting enough of them. Apple seem to be doing this once again & doing it for hype.

Either way go to Apple next year!
I Plan to Stick Around

LOL! SOON! @Manarclarke 

Me it says, by end of day! LOL

Where did you get a specified time/ I called ups and asked for a time she said she couldnt give an exact time.

I have to go train in half an hour so i m just gonna make sure my sister is home to wait for the delivery! lol ugh...

@Meowmix thanks lool! i hope so too.

I Plan to Stick Around

@danasensfan i think it's because it's linked to my UPS Choice account so they can give a general timeframe. hope they come to us soon!

I Plan to Stick Around

@aojsn Thank you so much for the update!

I completely understand going ahead with the 6S because checking the status and seeing "open" 4628642 times a day definitely wears on you lol.

That's crazy to think there are 0 in Edmonton...still makes no sense how Apple would send so few of the plus to Rogers. Maybe send less as the 6S is more popular but to send almost zero is baffling.This is going to be rough.

I'm trying at the Apple Store tomorrow and pray to god I get one so I can cancel this and never look back haha.

Enjoy your 6S and I hope eventually you get the 6S+!
I Plan to Stick Around

Now my reservation under the business account says 0 out of 3.

This is too much suspense.