Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Good afternoon @David2Crazy

Welcome to the Community Forums and Thank you for your post!

I understand you are feeling this way regarding the situation that took place with your device reservation. Smiley Embarassed

I’d like to help you in regards this matter.

However, adressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

RogersMaude

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Pisquem

It means they have the device in stock and activating it for u
I Plan to Stick Around

ok thanks, but why does the number change? Am I next in line or am I number 138 or whatever number it keeps changing to?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you, I'm looking forward to your message.

I Plan to Stick Around

Still no update via business. I'm guessing I won't get out until next week.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Haziq

Same here... pretty frustrating since no one seems to give information on business account when I call in... just get the run around and told false things. I have been escilated priority since sept 12 and still in pre-fulfillment stage... looks like escilated priority really doesnt mean anything at all. 

I've Been Here Awhile

i just received my iphone 6s plus 64gb slate grey. preordered first day. ups man just dropped it off Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

@Chofs Ordered from the Shop or the Reservation system? And did you ever recieve a shipping notification about it?

I've Been Here Awhile

@David2Crazy i did it all online. when it was being preordered instead of reserved. i received emails on the 23 about it being shipped then the 24 with my tracking number and it arrived today.

I've Been Here Awhile

@Chofs Thanks. Well this is frustrating, I also pre-ordered mine from the shop online day 1 (Sept 12, before 9am) but never recieved a shipment email or anything. So I used the reservation system a few days later, that one shipped, went to pick it up today but they couldn't process it for me because of my shop order - which to my knowledge hadn't shipped yet. I'm incredibly frustrated and this sort of thing happens everytime I do anything with Rogers.