Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

What a good morning .. Went to my Rogers store first thing .. It was open and empty, got my iPhone 6s 64g rose gold and was home within an hour!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I plan on selling my 6 on eBay one went last night for 783 on eBay.com 16gig same as mine I sell on eBay every year and with the exchange rate it works out even better ! The store hasn't opened here but I won't be picking mine up until tomorrow afternoon anyways hope everyone gets there phone and life can go back to normal lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rheann

Very nice! Glad u got itit!
I Plan to Stick Around

You guys are making me very hopeful!

It seems like almost everybody's that shipped last night has arrived to the store today..

Just waiting for the call!

If no one calls by 1, I'm calling them!!

I've Been Here Awhile

So Rogers once again lets me down, though at this point being "let down" is probably the wrong phrase as it's what Rogers does best.

I pre-ordered an iPhone 6s on the online Rogers Shop, but later realized it wasn't tied to the reservation system. I hadn't gotten a single update about my Shop order, and there is NO way to look at my shop orders through my account - I can't think of any other online store that doesn't let you see what you ordered after you've ordered it.

So armed with this information (or lack there of), I went into the reservation system and pre-ordered an iPhone 6s on there as a backup - I've have a 3-year old phone and was dying for something new as my current phone was literally dying.

Perfect - I got a notification from the reservation system and then another when it was shipped to my local store, great! I went to the store today to pick it up, only to learn that they couldn't process it for me because the shop order had gone through.. huh? Yeah, that's right. Absolutely zero communication from the shop order, but apparently it had been shipped? Or is hasn't, I don't know. I have no idea what is going on with my iPhone 6s shop order, and have no way of accessing anything about it. I tried talking to customer service about it but they also can't see the exact status of it. 

How are these two systems not tied together? How is the system this convoluted that I can show up at a store to pick up my phone, but then not be able to actually leave with it even though the shop order hadn't been shipped. You think there would be a notification of conflict at the time of ordering or reserving, or an email update on the status of my shop order, I mean, SOMETHING. Again, the shop website doesn't even have a page that lists your orders - what exactly is going on?

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Silver
6s+ 128GB Silver
Position :      6

The rogers near me hadnt recieved any stock for iPhones. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dsburfitt

Yeah same with my store. They only received 3 reservations that's all.
I Plan to Stick Around

Question: What does 0 out of 138 mean when you are in order is in progress status(activation) What does it mean if the number keeps getting higher? Confused...
I Plan to Stick Around

Just went to my local rogers store and they got none of the 6s+ phones in any colour. The lady also said it was the first time rogere fulfilled all its pre-orders on launch date... I asked where she got her info from lol... cause this seems completley flase. Oh well... I guess I will keep waiting!

I'm Here A Lot

I can't believe I was first in my reservation lineup and didn't receive a phone, shipping notification- nothing today. Status is still OPEN. I was told by Rogers reps twice that if I was 1st in line I would have no problem getting my phone today so I drove 1.5 hours to Orillia to pick it up and nothing Smiley Sad