Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Got my 6s Grey 128gb

Picked up at my local Rogers store at 10:00

I was first up for the iPhone

Same lady served me as last year - she recognized me.

I and out in about 10 minutes.

I prefer picking up at store - home delivery doesn't work for me.

I Plan to Stick Around

Im on the phone with retention right now.  I think they are trying to locate it.  But they cant find it. So much for being 6th in line....Has anyone recevied there preorder rose gold 6s plus yet??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lxhunter

Exactly in my situation. In and out within 10 minutes and done!. She remembered me as well and gave me 50% off on any case lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

i called so many stores they do not have any extra rose gold
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix

Just tell them next time that you are meowmix, and they'll probably give the phone for free!!!! Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I just refused UPS delivery for 6 of my preordered iPhones (was going to sell online as I typically do be not as much demand and too saturated with ppl trying to do the same)

As for my Rogers Reservation, still open at now 17th position (3 ppl cancelled, and I'll be doing the same most likely) for my 6s Plus 128gb Rose Gold.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Woohoo!!!
Got my new iPhone!!!
They even gave me 225$ for my old one even if the glass was a bit cracked!
I've Been Around

Hi,

My wife and I switched to Rogers from Bell on September 14th in order to take advantage of the discount offered to RCMP members.  We brought over our unlocked iphones (5 and 4s) and reserved two 6s Plus 128gig (Grey and Silver).  The grey one was delivered to my local Rogers store this past tuesday and I was there bright and early this morning to pick it up.  I was then advised that I would not be able to activate it until October 14th (30 days after my initial activation).  He said I would have been able to acitivate it on a two year plan today if I was doing my initial activation today or if I were to activate a NEW line on my account.  WHAT?!?!  This is very obviously a technical issue... and I cannot for the life of me understand why no one can override this...  This makes no sense.  I could have gotten it if I activated a new line but I could not porte over my existing number.  Why can't I activate this phone on my existing account on a two year plan?!?!  I'm not UPGRADING... I brought my own unlocked phone with me....  Please someone chime in with some sense!!

Matt

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix @stevehut   OMG my phone is at the store!!!! time to burn rubber and get to the store!! LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

which phone did you get?!