Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@danasensfan

Reserved from business side of Rogers things. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@omro

Good for him. 

Usually not treating business customers as priority can have negative trickle down effects. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks @meowmix - I had no idea what to expect. I had initially ordered the 6s 16 gb silver and I was only 16th in line but then changed my mind to the 32 gb 😉
I Plan to Stick Around

Omg 

So I'm on Rogers Live Chat trying to get a tracking number... and shes saying it hasn't even been shipped? It just shows I've requested a device?

....If that's what they call "shipped" thats NOT okay.

Get it together Rogers!!! I have faith!!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charlielover

You are welcome! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

i pre ordered mine, it may be a bit different

but i heard the business side is having issues also @stevehut

I Plan to Stick Around

It's right there in front of me!
Last post from my iPhone 5S!
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright.

So I basically went 2 Rogers stores and one Apple store in SquareOne seeking if they have RoseGold iPhone6s+ 128GB.

Both Rogers have NO iPhone6s+ but they had all kinds (Color and GB) of iPhone6s.

Rep said they basically have no idea when and how many it will arrive, and I was already aware of that.

Went to Apple to see if they have any extras. They had only 10 people lining up to pick up for their reservation that they made. One of the rep said they have 0 128GB iPhone6s+ RoseGold in stock.

Now I don't have to worry about it. All I have to do now is basically WAIT 🙂

I will definitely reserve one from Apple next time! Good experience though 🙂

I'm Here A Lot

May not be Rogers but I'd definetely say someone messed this launch up for some of us.

Ive been # 2 for a 128 S+ Gold since the day reservations openeded, not on launch day I'm still # 2 with an OPEN status....

Next time I'll definetely be buying directly from Apple.

I Plan to Stick Around

Oiiiiiii

So apparently, Rogers couldn't have POSSIBLY shipped my phone out last night, since today is the launch day, so it would just be leaving the warehouse this morning. 

But what about those whose phones have been at their selected store since Tuesday? Huh?

She also told me the email I received with shipping info should be followed by a waybill tracking number. Nope. Not even in junk. 

I'm just annoyed that if it actually hasn't been sent out until today, why did they email saying shipped last night?? To give us false hope??

I'm kinda over it. Orrrrr maybe I'll go have breakfast at Cora's (which is in the same strip mall as Rogers) and take a peek & see if they get any deliveries lol... then POUNCE!