Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I changed to SHIPPED last night, Yay! hopefully it's not on a slow boat (to the Prairies). I can't find out when it will get to the Roger's store of my choice but apparently they will call me when it arrives.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix! Hope you are okay out there! Just have a quick question, when my store opens at 10:00AM, should I wait for them to call me or call them to see if it is delivered yet?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Wakorux

Call them and verify and see!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @benamin

They will call u once they see it and mark it off. Call and see!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I have a corporate account but I didn't even reserve it through business. That's what makes it more annoying. Usually I have plan a and B and reserve through Corp and res but this time I only reserve through residential because the stupid business reserve kept saying Error when I tried to confirm the reservation. If I had only done it through business I would've expected the non movement but the fact that I didn't get any movement on the residential side with #s less then 10 is absolutely ridiculous.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Crazycamaro

Yes the reservations are for upgrades, new activations and outright purchases. They charge it on ur next month's invoice
I Plan to Stick Around

went to square one.
They basically have no stock for plus but they have alot of 6s.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charlo1108

Honestly it seems like the system u for business and corporate customers aren't as high as it should be.. They need to make sure those get full filled at the same time. Same thing I said so many times.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix 😞 Called my store nothing yet 😞 speaking to CSR i guess phones were shipped in huge batches so my order number is not specifically for me, hence no tracking info...also store said no shipments on weekend :(( boooo !! 😛 Rogers needs to put a Rogers Plus store in Kingston!! 🙂 After all we are in the middle of toronto and ottawa.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattc1989

Rogers only ships out reservation phones on Saturdays to the stores that opt in for it which most have. Yeah that's true so they just shipped it all out with one number and that's it.