Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Vheshka

Lol nice!. Once I head home, I'll pass out for a couple of hours and get some sleep.( if i leave the phone down hahah)
I Plan to Stick Around

Still open. Nice to start at #4 and #8 Canada wide and not get it on launch day.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charlo1108

As you know it from previous reservations you made u know business seems to get them after launch. I will be speaking to them about this as well once again and see what they say
I Plan to Stick Around

@charlo1108

I'd say you should reserve one from Apple next time.

It was my first time reserving via Rogers Reservation Service, and TBH it's not working as I expected.

Currently I'm #11 for my iPhone6s+ 128GB and it's still OPEN.

So, if you are upset about how Rogers handle things, then you should definitely consider reserving one from Apple. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@SummerlyGenie

problem is Apple can not always do business upgrades so we are stuck with rogers. Not blaming Rogers for inventory but the communication is poor. I was told by 2 reps because mine is escilated priority I should get it by launch date. Unfortunatley I am still in the "re-fulfillment" stage from which I understand means they dont even have my device. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@SummerlyGenie

Business users cannot reserve through Apple. The upgrade process for a business user is truly painful if you try. You have to buy the phone out right and then beg Rogers for a refund of the difference. When I did it last year, because my old phone was physically dead and I could wait no longer, I lost over an hour in the Apple Store with the people at Rogers telling the people at Apple that it could not be done. Then I wasted yet more time later demanding the refund.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix @stevehut No worries im only joking around Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy

@stevehut my plan is a share plan 2gb unlim can wide, unlim msg canada and usa ummmm and some other features im sure lol and i pay like $70 with taxes.
I Plan to Stick Around

@anishagupta

I agree, Rogers' communication is poor.

I have no idea why those two reps even said "You should get it by launch day." when they can't make any promises when it comes to reservations/pre-orders. I have contacted couple of reps, but they never said such a thing although one of my device was in progress. They simply told me to try contact on the next day.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

That sucks meowmix. Hopefully you can get your phone right at 10. The Rogers servers will be slammed starting in 90 min lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Business customer which was #4 in line for a 64GB Silver 6S+. Sill sitting In-Progress (Pre-Fulfillment) which looks like the consumer equivalent of OPEN.

Good news though, in terms of my poistion in the queue, I am no longer #4. I have been Escalated/Prioirity since Wednesday. Which I now know means that they are ensureing that business customers wait the longest. So for not Rogers Business clients. Rogers is escalting & prioritizing the situation to make sure no one waits longer than you!