Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'm sure Yorkdale Apple has big line up too
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm starting to worry that there still isn't anyone lining up with me haha, like everyone knows of a secret entrance or something. Granted, I'm not in a big city like Toronto or something, but I figured someone else would be here by now!
I Plan to Stick Around

I live in a city in BC (of about 100,000 people) and my phone shipped last night. Do you think my phone will be at my authroized retailer store (we don't have any regular Rogers stores anymore) by end of day?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclark1993

I really hope so!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Eatons center always has a huge lineup. I was watching it on CP24 breakfast while at mcdonalds lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

You know what's funny? I don't see any sign of a iPhone displayer or image posted anywhere at my location.. It seems this year stores don't want to advertise it? Or did they not get any lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thomaspage

Lol I'm with u on that but since I always do the line up at this location, people come around 8-9 am instead. Last year they started coming right at 10am meanwhile I waited all night by my self haha.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reassurance @Meowmix .. I'd be so upset if I was the first one here, but I just waited at the wrong entrance and was last in line lol. I can see the store from the entrance and there's been 0 movement so far, so that's a good sign
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thomaspage

I'm infront of my store and no movement what so ever lol there won't be until give and take 8-9am at most
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I have never seen a line on a Rogers store for the iPhone