Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @stevehut

Then just take some time, hang out with the family and wait until it comes. At the end of the day it's just a device.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @charlo1108 , I do have a corporate account too and I can tell you that Apple stores do have the ability to process activations on corporate accounts. I've gone through them for the past 2 years and haven't had any problem! Hope you get your phone! Good luck
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @PhiliPhone

It all depends... Not all Apple stores can. The systems always either crash or won't let them in. This was verified by Mobilesyrup staff and other blog sites last year
I Plan to Stick Around

Wait really? I've never tried. I have one reserved at an apple store tomorrow, I wonder if I should go try it.

My business reservation hasn't moved Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm pretty sure the reason corporate and business customers get left until last is because they get better rate plans than the average customer, and thus are less profitable for Rogers. Can't blame Rogers I guess.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @altheasharon

If the store has a iPhone 6S in stock then ask them to change it. They will do it. If not then it's up to you.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stevehut

Maybe and maybe not. It all depends. I thought of that as well seeing as business and corporate customers get better deals on plans and such. Who knows.
I Plan to Stick Around

I upgraded a corporate phone at an Apple Store last year. Got sick of the wait. Caused me no end of hassle in store and after, talking to Rogers customer service. I didn't want to go through that again. Not the apple store's fault.
I Plan to Stick Around

Next year can you make your thread for consumers only? I'm getting tired of listening to the business whine and complain lol Smiley Tongue hahahahaha Smiley Wink
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattc1989

I'll still make this next year and they can join! This is for everyone to come in and speak what they need to say and join us!. At the end it's a device and we must pay attention to our families as well lol