Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix

Because Rogers leaves me with NO options. I hae a corporate account. So I cannot go to Apple. I cannot go to Best Buy. I cannot reserve through business as that takes a gzillion years. I have no other option but to reserve. All the stores that service corporate accounts in downtown Toronto get next to zero stock. So reservation is pretty much the only thing I can do
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Vheshka

Yes! I'll be waiting outside the store starting at 5am lmao
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charlo1108

That is true and in all fairness I understand why Best Buy and Apple do not take care of business and corporate accounts as there is more security on them which they rather not handle.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix AHHHHH THATS SO SOON!!!!

I'm so excited for you. Which one are you getting?

I Plan to Stick Around

It's midnight and nothing from Rogers again.

Clearly corporate customers are not important to Rogers.
I'm Here A Lot

I'm # 2 128 S+ Gold, still says open! 10:15pm, thursday night.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Not sure what all this so called "security is as my account just has a few codes to give it corporate discount features. And the fact that its limited to only a few Rogers store makes it more frustrating. And the stores that do handle it didn't see an iphone 6 for walk in purchase till 2 months after launch. Apparently, they got tons of reserved phones in. Just not ones that were #4 and #5 on the list from launch.
I Plan to Stick Around

@charlo1108

How long can I expect to wait as a business customer with a 64 gb iPhone 6s+ reservation at number 40 of 240?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@stevetcraig that's so unacceptable, seriously, there is no reason whatsoever that you shouldn't have your phone on launch
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm actually nervous my store will receive my phone tomorrow, but the staff will be too busy to give me a call letting me know they have it.

I think people mentioned their phones having arrived at their store, but not receiving a call.. That happened to someone, right? 

Or maybe I'm just tired and going crazy and need to go to bed... maybe I'll dream of my new phone lol