Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@SummerlyGenie Lol you'd think. There will be some available.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix you keep saying that it's all apple's fault, that rogers can't control anything, etc.

rogers and their partner carriers (i.e. fido) have about ten million subscribers across canada. they're the biggest mobile carrier in one of the biggest iphone markets in the world. half of canadian smartphones are iphones, and more of those are iphones with rogers than any other carrier.

there are people tonight who reserved their phone minutes after reservations opened on the twelfth, with reservation spots under #100 for their model, and in many cases under #10 whose status is still "open". these are people who haven't moved up at all because no phones of their model have shipped, and who haven't seen an "in progress" or anything. and you mean to tell me this is apple's fault? that they didn't give rogers a couple dozen of each model? a hundred of each model?

rogers has been a launch carrier with apple since the release of the iphone 3G. they've done a lot of iphone launches — 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, and now 6S. they know what demand is. they know how reservation systems work. if they truly didn't receive any stock from apple hence the no movement, i would be asking why a major carrier like rogers would let that happen. did they not order any? are they shrugging off reservations to supply to stores? apple has had no major reported issues manufacturing and supplying stock.

there should be some sort of communication. there is no reason for someone with reservation spot #2 or #6 for any of the models to not be getting their phone tomorrow, and if there is, no one is explaining it in a way that makes any sense.

I Plan to Stick Around

thank you @Meowmix 

and thank you for all your help today!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @aojsn

I won't keep repeating my self but unfortunately I have worked and seen the warehouse and in which many and I mean many don't see during the iPhone launches and i have seen things. Think what u must but i know how it works. I won't continue to try and justify and keep explaining this over and over. You can think otherwise. 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @danasensfan

You are very welcome! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix@vniven

Oh god...

I should've just reserved one from Apple. LOL

I will keep that in mind for future reference. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I recieved an email saying that my reservation has shipped but it did not include a tracking number, does that usually come in a second email later? thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

It should be in the same email unless they just rushed it out and forgot to add the tracking number
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SummerlyGenie

Yeah that's the best thing to do next year lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

It wasn't included, I've read it over and over. I was relying on the tracking number to know when it got to the store since I dont currently have a phone to be called on.