Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@zaskar9

TBH I don't think Rogers can do too much about it when Apple is basically controlling how many devices are being distributed to which carrier.

They are trying their best for those who reserved/preordered, but with given ammount of devices what could Rogers do? Basically, nothing.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zaskar9

Unfortunately with Apple they don't. No carriers do. Apple controls that in their agreement they set with the carriers. Believe me i know.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

I'll be making my review on Sunday but I'll try and do a small one tomorrow night! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@vniven yup, zero movement, still at #77 and open status. launch day, i really doubt rogers hasn't received a single 128gb rose gold / gold 6s+. disappointing, but not much i can do.
I Plan to Stick Around

And i have shipping details also

Scheduled Delivery:Friday, 09/25/2015, By End of Day

yes! i am off tomorrow so ill be waiting for it haha!

good luck to all who are still waiting. be patient itll happen.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hmm so is anyone planning of lining-up tomorrow moring to see if they have extras (besides reservation/preorders) in store?

They shouldn't have any extras when we all (reserved/pre-ordered) don't have it, right?

I Plan to Stick Around

@zaskar9

I'm not sure if you've heard of the juggernaut the world calls "Apple"  but I am pretty sure nobody tells them what to do and if they try to do so, I can bet Apple gives them the 'you'll get what we give you' response.

Rogers takes orders and not a certain number (thanks for clearing that up for me meow), when they receive the units, they fulfill the orders best they can in the order they were received.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@aojsn Yup, quite impossible to believe actually. I can't wait until Apple Store reservations open up and I never have to deal with this Rogers "reservation system" again.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @danasensfan

Glad to hear!!!! 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SummerlyGenie

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Stores get some stock as well but not much only a couple of devices. This is due to Apple telling them to do this as they know people will wait in line.