Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I sold my iPhone 6 yesterday so i'm missing my iPhone now lol...

Doesn't look good for tomorrow..

I've made a reservation for an iPhone 6s 64GB Grey... Moved to in progress yesterday but hasn't changed to shipped yet :-(..

As we're almost 7PM, I assume I will not be getting it tomorrow ;(((

I Plan to Stick Around

Would like to add that last year I did receive my iP6+ on October 10th , was # 25 was shipped to an authorized dealer on Vancouver island , and for three weeks after that the reservation system was still showing it being open!!!

This year my business reservation # 5 of 136 for the 6S+ 128 SG and I bet $ 100 that it will be the same for me and some others as well
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix thanks for your input Smiley Happy
I guess it's going to be an early day for me tomorrow!
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll be checking this thread constantly in the next 24 hours with a glimmer of hope. Still sitting at IN PROGRESS for #2 position Gold iPhone 6S+ 64GB. I have faith it'll ship out tonight and get there sometime tomorrow.

Also is there not a posibility the website is just flatout wrong? Basically is it not possible that the website gets "delayed" in updating for whatever reason and so the website's info is just old? I feel this is what happens a lot with shipping companies. It hasn't shipped, and it hasn't shipped, and it hasn't shipped, and then all of a sudden it gets to my door from China overnight lol and I look at where it went and apparently it's been shipped for a week but the site just never updated. I just feel like that's a possibility. I'm really hoping for tomorrow, but Saturday wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if it's then at the latest. Guess we'll see tomorrow!

I Plan to Stick Around

No, lol. Just hasn't even been received by rogers, honestly.
I Plan to Stick Around

Its not that we HAVE to have the phone now or we can't wait or we are mad at Rogers for "not having enough stock".. Its the principle..If I am #4 and #8 on a so called reservation list and nothing is being processed, while others who were #75 and #90 are in progressed or shipped, thats just a complete hot mess of a so called system.. Don't tell people to reserve and tell them its processed in order then blindly pick and choose who to process
I Plan to Stick Around

@charlo1108

I'm not saying you're wrong, but cite one time that someone got the EXACT same model/color/storage BEFORE someone else. I haven't seen that here. I have seen peopl that are like #30 for 6S Space Grey 16GB get it before someone like me who is #2 for the 64GB 6S+ Gold. That seems fine to me. But I do think (whether it's Apple/Rogers fault) it's silly to be top 10 and not receive a phone on launch day.

I Plan to Stick Around

If you scroll through the thread, you will see that many people WAY higher then my #4 6s+64gb silver and #8 6s+64gb RG have exclaimed "My phone has shipped!" or "IN PROCESS NOW".. I have seen dozens of people post it so I think I have a right to be annoyed at Rogers
I've Been Around

The same here on the 6s+ 128gb grey. Still open at 68... Not sure what timeline to expect...

I Plan to Stick Around

@charlo1108

If you say so. There's 200+ pages so I won't be going back and since you don't have any evidence on hand I'm not exactly inclined to believe you. Sounds more like they are wrong, they pre-ordered, or are lying. Or you misread what they said.