Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@vniven exactly. i definitely understand rogers is getting limited stock, but i would expect all of that stock to go towards filling pre-orders and reservations first. also, for example, if someone's reserved phone arrives at a rogers store and they opt not to pick it up, this phone shouldn't go on sale — they should call the next person reserved at that store for the same model if they haven't received theirs yet.

it's frustrating because some phones (i.e. 128gb rose gold 6s+) have not shipped a single unit. does this mean rogers has none? if so, i would expect not a single one of those specific models to be sold across canada until reservations are taken care of. it's not fair to allow customers to reserve phones under the pretence that they are in a definite lineup to get the phone as soon as it is available and then treat it more like a back order that gets filled whenever.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Haziq I'm only relaying what i've been told don't hold me to it.. This is Rogers reservation system we're taking about.. lol anything could happen
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@mblanke Let's just hope for the best and that we all get our phones sometime tomorrow LOL.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thread is moving quickly so I will ask again in case. Any business reservations get a Silver 64GB 6S+ status past In Progress (pre-fulfilment)?   Thanks. I can't seem to find any who did on that specific color/model/size. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@danasensfan

I was just at the Rogers store and they said last year there was such a back order that some reservations didn't get fulfilled until 2 months later (November). Even with Apple's current 3-4 week delay on shipping, it's still faster.
I Plan to Stick Around

@vniven if i was left waiting until november to fill my reservation i would be so frustrated, that's ridiculous

I Plan to Stick Around

@vniven yeah..but its gonna cost me more to go with apple because with my plan with rogers i will be paying the same after the upgrade... so my plan isnt going to cost me more.... therefore going with apple would be costing me more.

ill just suck it up and wait, i just wishhhhhhh i could know how long, so i can find a phone to use in the mean time (phone was stolen recently). Apparently rogers doesnt give out loaners unless youre getting a repair done.

I Plan to Stick Around

@theGrok

I'm in the same boat. My business reservation hasn't moved past the in progress (pre-fulfilment stage).

From what I've heard, business customers usually get phones last.

My guess is they do this because business customers usually can't be forced off good cell plans like consumer customers can.
I Plan to Stick Around

Space grey 64GB 6S+ In Progress (pre-fulfilment) for mine still, but moved to Escalated/Priority yesterday morning where the queue # used to be

i know its not the same colour but it is a business reservation, i placed it around noon on sept 12

I Plan to Stick Around

@aojsn Completely ridiculous. I might just keep my reservation with Rogers to see how long it does end up taking. In the meantime, looking at other options.