Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@mikeo007

thanks for that...

fine -- if it ships tomorrow ill take that

I have a friend who knows someone who works at rogers and JUST told me i will be waiting a couple weeks for my phone

I was under a different impression and had i known that i would have tried to get a loaner phone under the stolen phone program thing lol

I Plan to Stick Around

@mikeo007 wrote:

@lanH Well at least we all have company. Nobody with a pre-order has received any contact from Rogers and no info unless they called for themselves, and even then the info is questionable. And it isn't just Rogers either, Bell and Telus pre-order customers have not received any info either from what I can tell on other forums. All 3 big Canadian carriers have handled this terribly.

...which is why Apple's installment plan can't come fast enough to this country (among many other things).  We are poorly served across the board because none of them strives to do any better than the others.

I Plan to Stick Around

@CommunityHelps @RogersMaude  I know Meowmix kinda answered this but I was hoping to get insight from a Rogers worker. What does this mean??  Corp account  64GB Grey 6s

iphone.png

I kinda feel like i'm in the bermuda triangle of iphone deliveries. I'm going to assume if I were to get one tomorrow it would only indicate shipped ... tomorrow. That right?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I switched from Telus to Rogers the day of the Preorder and the guy on the phone said he made a preorder for me and i was number 154. I call last night and they tell me my preorder is in limbo and cant be processed because im a new customer and i was signed up for a bring your own device plan. So now he tells me that the only chance I have is to go into the store and hope I can get the phone tomorrow morning. Problem is if I dont then im kind of screwed because my phone stopped working and I no longer even have a preorder so this could take forever. Just hoping the Whitby stores get decent stock.

I Plan to Stick Around

#6 on the Reservation list for 128gb 6S+ Silver, still OPEN Status... Are other silvers in other configurations catching traction?

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

lol the rogers store just called telling me my phones are in.  I told the girl that I spoke with her coworker like two hours ago about the same thing lol.  Least they are actually calling people. 

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

if anyone with open status and a high queue number wants a 64gb rose gold 6s tomorrow, PM me.  I have an extra one at a burlington rogers store. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25x at least youre getting something.. us preorderers are getting nothing!

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

if the pre-orders ship tomorrow you should have it by Tuesday,  Sucks I know.  Not sure why rogers didn't overnight the phones tonight for delivery tomorrow.  

I've Been Here Awhile

I submitted my pre-order for a 6s Plus grey on Sept 12th and have not been able to find any info the Rogers site - but on the Rogers app on my phone, under delivery status it shows "back order".  Anyone else seen this?