Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @mblanke

That means that they have ur device in stock a d currently in activation mode. Next step will be " Finalized" and then "Shipped"
I Plan to Stick Around

whats the difference between preorder and reserve?

i preordered my 64gb spacegray 6s on sept 16, received a confirmation email, but havent heard anything since

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @elvtnedge @wynterlu

Guys you need to understand a few things here. Rogers gets whatever Apple sends them. Once they have them in the warehouse, the allocate this between call center, business / corporate customers / stores, reservations, pre orders and such. If Apple doesn't send then units, how is this Rogers fault?. It's not.. I am not defending them but you guys aren't seeing the whole picture. The reservations were never guaranteed for u to get u it at launch and i explained this fairly many times and even others have. Pre order do NOT get priority over reservations.. They are both on the same line. Rogers screwed up with opening both for some odd reason and that I am not happy about either.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @danasensfan

Pre ordering only is good as it will be shipped straight to your phone and the upgrade is done.

Reserving is Reserving a device under your name, u pick a local Rogers store for the device to be shipped at and once it's shipped, u can go pick it up and buy it outright, upgrade or new activation. You also get to see ur status, progress and such.
I Plan to Stick Around

Its funny because i was told by multiple customer service agents that the pre orders to get priority over the reservations. but who knows.

I am fine with whenever i get it. I just dont have a phone since i lost mine on vacation a few weeks ago.

Just called them to remove my lost/stolen phone suspension so that when i do get the phone my account is active. They said it should ship out tomorrow but is not garunteed.

I Plan to Stick Around

@elvtnedge Haha oh yeah for sure would have been worth it to buy it outright. Only thing left I have to try is attempting to reserve at an Apple store 8:00am Saturday morning when reservations re-open. That option is looking the most promising at this point lol.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Wakorux

Goodmorning! It should ship out tonight I believe. If not then they will tomorrow evening for Saturday delivery. My guess is that they will ship as many out today as possible!
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the clarification Smiley Happy

so i dont get status updates! but i paid for it. lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @danasensfan

Pre orders are NOT priority over reservations..
Made that clear faily many times and mentioned it in here that reps are just giving false information.

Hopefully u get the phone as u really need it!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @danasensfan

Unfortunately yes. U do not get status updates on pre orders.