Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@canamera I'll have to call my local Rogers and see if they are opening early!

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Wakorux

My guy wasn't 100% sure yet, but said they usually do open early. He told me to call back tomorrow, as they'll know for sure.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera and @Wakorux

I called 8 Rogers stores here in Toronto and they all said 8am is when they will open. Someone told me 9am but then corrected her self as the manager was right beside her I guess.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Sweet! My local Rogers is in Trenton, Ontario, there is only about 20 000 people living here, so I don't expect the demand to be that high. I will definitely call tomorrow as it doesn't hurt to ask.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix

Nice to know. He told me to be there early either way, because there are many reservations that day, and only 6 Rogers people working the iPhone launch.

I also told him I'd be activating the phones later on in the day, especially my wife's, because she won't be with me, I'll only see her at night, and I don't want her to go without a phone all day.

I'm going to the location right after dropping the kids off at school.

@Wakorux
Your in Trenton? Haven't been there in a while, but I have worked up there already. I'm located downtown Toronto.
I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera Yeah I live in Trenton, it's quite a nice town. Not too small, and not too far away from major cities like Toronto and Kingston.

I Plan to Stick Around

Do the Rogers stores receive stock on the weekend? Or if it doesn't come by Friday will I have to wait until next week?

I'm Here A Lot

Anyone seen a status update for a 6S+ 64 GB Gold?

6S+ 64 GB Gold. #25. Reserved September 12. Previous status: In Progress (Sep 23). Current status: Shipped (Sep 24).
I'm Here A Lot

Whoa, never mind my previous comment. Just checked, 6S+ 64 GB Gold is now In Progress. I was #25.

6S+ 64 GB Gold. #25. Reserved September 12. Previous status: In Progress (Sep 23). Current status: Shipped (Sep 24).
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hsandhar

Very nice! Told u guys 🙂