Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi Community!

Hope everyone is excited to get their hands on the iPhone 6S. A big shout out to @Meowmix for such an awesome thread!

The @CommunityHelps team has helped a few people who had issues getting a pre-order cancelled but I would like to add that once the pre-order has moved into shipping state in our system we lose the ability to cancel the order.

In regards to our business customers @CommunityHelps is primarily a consumer support channel. We are limited when it comes to business/corporate account but will try to do what we can to help you guys out!

Feel free to reach out to us!

RogersAsif

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

@mblanke

V21 is our Internal Billing System. I am not sure why the status switched to that.

If you are having difficulties getting in touch with Business Support, the @CommunityHelps team can try and help establish a point of contact.

RogersAsif

I Plan to Stick Around

Any word on how many 6+'s you guys received?m

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @toaste73

Sadly they can not say that as they have no access to the warehouse info & they do not give that out. So sadly no one will know.
I'm Here A Lot

Yay! Just got a call from Rogers Plus saying my phone is in! I'm so excited! Hope everyone gets their phones on launch day 🙂 Happy iPhone-oween! 😉
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I know I've seen this before but cant recall what you said :P.

Once phone is at the store how long do I have to pick it up? and what days are they open?

Does anyone know how long it took from when they went in progress to getting shipped and track info?

A rough timeline would be great ! 🙂 Can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy 😛

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattc1989

The store will hold it for 3 days. You can contact the store manager & have them keep it for a bit longer & get the store managers name & number as well.

It could take 1-3 business days for the status to change. 🙂
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@mattc1989

The important part is that our phones are being prepared and shipped to the stores. From now till Friday, nothing else really matters because we can't get them before Friday, wether they get to the stores sooner or not.

The only thing to do now, is wait for the store to call you and say the phone is there for pick up.
I Plan to Stick Around

My status hasn't changed from In Progress (pre-fulfillment) yet. I hope it changes sometime tonight!

I Plan to Stick Around

Ya i am just trying to plan around work and plans to get it as soon as i can 😛 probably wont be friday 😛