Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Same here @lexy
The patience is killing me !!! 😛
I Plan to Stick Around

Why there are different statuses for business and regular customers is beyond ridiculous and confusing. 

I'm the 50th guy wanting an iPhone 6s Plus for all of Rogers business and they don't have the device nor a status update after 2 week? Puzzling. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Things are happening! I'm now in progress for my position #5 iPhone 6s Plus rose gold!

@Mike007 I was up early on Saturday morning around 8:00 when it first opened. Then for my other iPhone I had to navigate to the other reservation system and was able to secure my 6s space grey on position #9. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stevehut

I explained this before. Different security on accounts, corporate owned accounts & such. See it that way..
I Plan to Stick Around

What gig size?

I Plan to Stick Around

Me too lol
I Plan to Stick Around

You may have stated it before, but I haven't seen an explanation. 

Above one business customer says his status is order in progress and I asked if that was the same as in progress. Now he didn't answer that. 

Rogers might want to rethink giving priority to non business customers. Every other company treats corporate customers as priority number one for a reason. 

But then again, I'm frustrated with the lack of info and transparency in the reservation process. Don't take this too seriously. 

I Plan to Stick Around

No movement on the 6+S 128GB gold or silver yet.

BTW I went to best buy to put in a reservation on a 128GB 6+ silver... over 4000 units in their possession for national distribution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stevehut

Again it all falls to which they start first. today it shows that they did whatever they could & are still doing it. Its hard to do their job believe me. Been at the warehouse 2 years ago during a iPhone launch & seen it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wynterlu

My location as 24 pre orders already & also will get a fair stock. Also remember that apple sends Best Buy the devices so its not the carriers.