Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Wakorux

Aww well that is not that bad!.
I Plan to Stick Around

I reservered my 6s+ 64gb space grey on the 12th, started at #58 slowly down to #53 (likely from cancellations)

checked yesterday morning, it had changed to "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" still at #53

this morning and currently it still says "In progress(Pre Fulfillment), but where the number was it now says "Escalated/Priority"

odd thing is its getting shipped right to me ( at my work ) i didnt get to select a store to select pickup from, it just asked me for an address i would like it shipped to, so i picked my work address as im always here during shipping hours

(rogers business reservation)

I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera

IT'S HAPPENING!!! I'm in progress now for my iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Gold!!! I was #2 in line! Why did I fret? Every little thing is going to be alright!
I Plan to Stick Around

Congrats to all in progress!!!! I think I just heard 100's of simultaneous relieved sighs lol

still plenty of time on the Apple clock gang, hang in there!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclark993

Very nice!! Glad to see!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

Exactly! Apple might ship more tomorrow to them & have them ready for Saturday delivery or even tomorrow!
I Plan to Stick Around

TBH Rogers fails every year when it comes to reservations, I've never missed a launch but also have never received my reservation on launch day. I just end up going to a Rogers store and wait outside till opening and get one of the many unreserved phone they received.  It's frustrating that they'll give stock to the stores and not fulfill reservations first. 

I Plan to Stick Around

However @Meowmix makes the 2 weeks up to launch day amazing by hosting this forum. Awesome job!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @toaste73

Believe me i understand your frustration in this. I always have received my reservation on launch day with the exception of last year with Apple screwed up and i got mine the day after. Which is not a big deal anyways. Rogers can't do much r say much as they are limited in what they can say

I do this every year and won't stop anytime soon! Even when I get my phone Friday, I'll be still here answering anyone's questions and help out! I won't leave 🙂 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I dropped down from 39 to 19 6S+SG 64gb looks like there working on pre fufillments...