Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@mattc1989

I was #4, and #6.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mvannie

Most are being told theirs are being shipped out as of Friday. ( pre orders.)
I Plan to Stick Around

@elvtnedgeSigh no movement at all today on this.

I Plan to Stick Around

Mattc1989

I was #55

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Yea, that would be my guess too since the patch was just released today. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Patch is available now, will likely have to download the patch when you get it.
I Plan to Stick Around

@mattc1989

Mine was #3 for the 6S+ 64GB Gold

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks everyone! I am happy to announce I have joined the club of In Progress xD !!!! yayyyyyy 🙂 I feel like i won the apple lottery 😛 now to wait for rogers to ship to a mysterious warehouse since its a dealer store and then the store to get it! LOL Most likely wont see it on friday but it is a big improvement from last year!! 🙂 hahaha now to get my 6+ sold 😛
I Plan to Stick Around

I know this is frustrating for anyone still waiting but I feel like Apple is doing pretty great considering they're opening the markets to China the same day as everywhere else. This way we hopefully will have significantly less black market buyers and their stock seems to be great considering the extra demand China brings.
As for me, my 6s 64gb rose gold (let's be real, it's PINK) arrived at my store this morning and I can't get it till Sunday in order to beat my billing cycle refresh.. I'm dying inside.

Need more first impression videos!

How early is everyone going to wait outside their local stores?? Especially anyone in a major metropolis?
I Plan to Stick Around

@mvannie Preorder customers have received zero communication from Rogers. Anyone probing agents online and by phone for information have gotten a wide variety of different answers. Some reps were giving places in queue, others weren't. Some even got inactive UPS tracking numbers that they were told would be active soon. Most recently reps have been saying orders will ship Friday, but some have also been saying shipping in 7-10 business days. Very poor communication overall, they need to get their message straight.