Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

My phone just laughs at me now when I check to see if there was a change in status!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Good day everyone...

Just a note of comfort, @Meowmix is exactly correct, the phones do not take long to ship from delivery warehosue in the vicintiy...last year, I was around #400 or so on Wednesday afternoon, by Wednesday at 10pm I was in progrees and low and behold by Friday September 19th, I had my new iPhone 6 in hand by 4pm.

Shipping process says it may take 3-5 business days but I believe from experience that is a worst case scenerio...I would imagine those that are still "OPEN" or even "IN PROGRESS" still have a good 12-15 hour window before you have to start to 'worry' about not getting it at launch.

Status updates start to move very quickly and the shipping process just as quick when the units start to arrive on site...I'm sure Rogers wants to get the phone to us as much as we want it to keep us satisfied customers.

I know its easy for me to say since my phone is waiting for me at the store but the process is working itself right now, still plenty of time for it all to happen!

Pulling for all of you to have it by Friday end of business day 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Lol awww that's no good haha.
I'm Here A Lot

I'm still #25 with Open status for a 6S+ (64 GB; Gold). I just called the Apple store to confirm my appointment with them on Friday and everything is good to go.

I think I'll wait till Thursday afternoon to see if I can get my hands on the new phone by Friday morning with Rogers; if not, I'm just gonna end up going to the Apple store and do a hardware upgrade there.

Is anyone else on the same page as I am? Conflicted between getting it from Apple/Rogers?

6S+ 64 GB Gold. #25. Reserved September 12. Previous status: In Progress (Sep 23). Current status: Shipped (Sep 24).
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally!

I was able to place my reservation... Website is now fixed (Got a confirmation from Rogers there was an issue)

I'm #23 for a 6S 64GB Grey to be shipped to a Rogers store.

Is this 23 overall ? Or it's 23 for this store ?

I also tried a Silver but cancelled and the Silver was #11... I'm maybe tempted to go with the Silver to get it quickier lol..

I Plan to Stick Around

@hsandhar
im on the same boat as you, Im position #9 for a 6s+ and position #39 as well and both open, but I have my email confirmation from apple and I confirmed my appointment time with them as well...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SpykeYs

Its Canada wide. Not store.

Glad to see it got fixed and u reserved it!!
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@SkypeYs

Im pretty sure #11 to #23 won't make any difference... If they were maybe 100 apart then possibly
I Plan to Stick Around

Shipping is really fast mine came across country overnight and will be at the store today I won't be picking up until Saturday but still cool it got here fast
I Plan to Stick Around

Coool!!!!

I'm only 23.. Was expecting to be #98290 as i'm so late making my reservation.

Hopefully I will get it Friday and be able to switch over from Bell 😉 YAY!

Thanks guys!..

Now going to the Apple Store to see if I like the white or black better lol..

Always had black since 3GS... I watch lots of videos on the bus and I'm scared that the white is going to distract me a lot.. What do you guys think ?