Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @IanH

Statues won't change until sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I am really hoping Apple doesn't let us down again
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I am beginning to lose faith that I will get it on lunch date now
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Honestly you should get excited as ur numbers are that low but i wonder why Apple hasn't sent hose models yet. I know in Philadelphia and NY they might not get units due to the high security and such but that doesn't mean we shouldn't..
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

I would just wait either outside a Rogers store or a Apple store. Why don't u pre order with Best Buy and u should get it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Good morning,

I am a Bell Mobility customer trying to switch to Rogers..

I am trying to reserve an iPhone 6s 64GB Grey via the Rogers reservation system as a NEW Client.

When I get to the screen where you need to enter your credit card information, when I click submit, I get an error saying that my credit card number is invalid.

I tried my 3 different credit cards (Amex, MC, VISA)... I tried on 2 different computer + iPhone and still same result.

Have they closed the reservation system ? Can anyone help me ?

I'm a bit frustrated that it is soo hard to switch from Bell to Rogers.

Thanks for all the help!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SpykeY

Hmm that seams very troubling and i wonder why. I would contact @CommunityHelps and see if they can help you out more with this issue. The reservations aren't closed so that should still work.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers confuses me. We ordered a phone. Rogers put the order in and ordered the wrong phone. They say they cannot change or modify the order. They knew they ordered the wong phone and billed my credit card anyways. I am I have to wait and recieve the wrong phone, Send the phone back and at that point they will order the correct phone. then I have to wait for that phone to get in stock and wait again to have it shipped to me.

Does anyone else see anything wrong with this system ??

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks!

I'm just a bit frustrated that it is so hard for me to make the switch. But I understand that it's a bit complicatd with the high demand of the iPhone's.

I sold my Bell Mobility iPhone so now i'm phoneless.. So i'd like to be able to pre-order my new iPhone with Rogers as a new client but nobody seem to be able to help. I called rogers and they refer me to the reservation system but can't help me further.

And I just can't submit a reservation via this system... I'm wondering if they cancelled taking reservation as we are so close to a release date.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix

It's ok....it would make my weekend to get it on launch day, so I'd have the weekend to play with all the new features, but in the end, it's really not the end of the world if it doesn't come in on Friday. We'll all survive, and eventually get them.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

You see, that's what I like seeing rather then someone coming in here and acting all angry. At the end of the day it's only a device Rogers is giving to you. They never guaranteed it at launch and customers do have other means of getting it. Hopefully Apple doe screw up and sends them more units.