Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Xon

Its a reservation. Pre orders do not have a number or status to show to customers. So you reserved the device.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Lol I'll crawl out from the rock I've been under for the past 2 days. Thanks guys.
I Plan to Stick Around

no change in reservation numbers today  

still 123 and 126 for 64GB  6S Plus Rose Gold

I Plan to Stick Around

Which one is faster?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Xon

Both are the same but pre orders can't be shipped out until Thrusday night for Friday delivery.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

I wonder if Apple is making carriers wait until tomorrow or Thursday for shipment. It happened before where reservations went into progress and then shipped the same day the day before launch
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @mixedbreed if the status is going to change it will most likely be sometime around 9:00PM EST, that's when the other's went into IN PROGRESS last Saturday and also when people received shipping notifications last night! Hope Apple sent Rogers some 6s Plus models and the status changes tonight (fingers crossed)! Cat Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

Still says OPEN on both of my devices (iPhone6s Plus 128GB Gold and RoseGold) sitting #11 and #18.

So far, I haven't seen anyone on this forum with Gold and RoseGold iPhone6s Plus saying their device being shipped. 

We will see how it changes within couple of days.

Let's be patient 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm no special client lol! I wasn't expecting a call from the store. I never shipped to this one, since it's now the one closest to my new job, but the service so far is good!

I also received my leather case yesterday, can't wait to fill it with my new iPhone.

watchOS 2 did came out yesterday, nice little update, the Apple Watch is even better now, can't wait to fill those ring with third party apps now!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SummerlyGenie

It seems like Apple hasn't shipped those models put yet and it's hard to understand why they are doing this but we still have 2 more days for them to get them in and ship them out