Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@amy84 what time did you reserve at? I preordered and was just wondering so I could estimate if mine would ship anytime soon since yours went into in progress already.
I Plan to Stick Around

@amy84 around what time did you reserve your phone at?
I Plan to Stick Around

@IanH @canamera

I'm right there with you two, and I feel you. I'm still sitting at OPEN and I have a iPhone 6S Plus 64GB Gold in position #2! #2!!! I hope this gets sorted out before Friday, and we all receive our phones.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackthecompguy

Yeah that's the best thing to do
I've Been Around

sorry if this has been answered already, but where exactly on the MyRogers site do I go to check status of my pre order?

Thanks!! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @randomhero

If it's a pre order then u can't. If it's a reservation then u log into My Rogers - Products And Services - Device Reservation
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Have people received shipping confirmations for preorders? Is this something I should expect or is it just for reservations?
I Plan to Stick Around

@nina3251

You will receive one when it ships but it most likely won't ship until Thursday to make sure they don't arrive at homes before Friday accidentally.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nina3251

They won't ship pre orders until Thursday night. Due to the launch being Friday they want all pre orders shipped that night
I Plan to Stick Around

For the business customers out there (who reserved via the business queue), a Rogers business agent via live chat told me business orders will start to be shipped on Friday.

Of course, they are unable to give me an estimate on when I would receive one. Hopefully it's not a month... My 5S screen has been cracked for 6 months and I'm dying for a new phone.