Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@mikeo007 and @christophermkim

What number / department are you calling that gives updates on pre-orders?  I have a pre-order from Saturday morning as the one I wanted wasn't available on the reservation but when I just called they were unable to give me any more information.

Thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@mvannie Try the online chat on Rogers site. Give them your order number and they will probably ask for more info to look up your order. Then give them the exact model you pre-ordered (Size, GB, colour) and they can look up your spot in queue that way.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone with device reservation for the 128 GB 6S+ in gold or silver noticed any movement? Friend of mine with 6S+ in Grey 128 is on it's way to the store... hopefully this isn't another sad situation where if you got anything but the most basic colors you have to wait a zillion years heh.

Still time. Fingers crossed!

#25 for 6S+ 128GB Silver #16 for 6S+ 128GB Gold... nice to see you again this time of year, meowmix!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #4 in line for a 128GB 6s+ Space Grey.  Got notification it was shipping last night, and according to the UPS tracking info, looks like it is now at the Rogers store.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi. #32 for 6s+ 64gb rose gold, still OPEN. I used the old reservation (via credit card). I can only access my reservation through email not through MyRogers. 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah always seems to be plenty of Grey stock, good to hear you got that though! Lets hope they start moving some other colours too.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also of note, the RogersHelps twitter account deleted the tweet that was guaranteeing pre-orders to arrive before reservations.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mikeo077

Most likely as they knew it got booked on here & that is should have never been posted. It could cause a lot of problems & issues on their end.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @astrudlelis

Well its still tuesday so u never know what can happen. Hopefully it changes tonight or tomorrow!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jnardari

Yeah i was #8 for that same device & also seen it delivered to the store!