Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Any business customers with updates on their phone status?

I'm #36 for 6S+ in rose gold. Been refreshing all day hoping for a change.
I Plan to Stick Around

My bad, 64GB 6S+ rose gold.
I'm Here A Lot

Just got the email that the 64GB rose gold that I reserved has shipped to my local storeSmiley Happy Does anyone know how I cancel the one I preordered now?

I've Been Around

Nope. Nothing as of yet. I preordered a 128 6s plus in space gray. I am number 6 for the business reservations. Yet non business customers in the hundreds phones have already shipped. From experience it seems Rogers gets to business customers last.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had a pre order nobody could find though I had an order number apparently it doesn't exist when I tried to cancel it so I sure hope a phone doesn't get sent to me I'm good with my reserve lol
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix 

I wonder what they'd say if you argued that pre-ordering customers have already started receiving theirs.

Thanks for the reply, I can't wait for Friday either. I have a leather case for my 6 I might throw on my 6S for now (I've read iPhone 6 cases should work with the 6s, can you confirm?). I'm definitely buying AppleCare+ on this phone. Last year, the day after launch I got a 64gb Space Grey iPhone 6... smashed the screen within 24 hours. Had Rogers insurance, however, I was so mad I went straight to the Apple store. Of course as soon as they saw it was damaged, no applecare, ever. If i had paid the 200 deductible and gotten Rogers to replace it I could've gotten Applecare+ then cancelled Rogers insurance. Life lessons. I also just reminded myself I've paid 120 dollars to Rogers for insurance on my device over the last year and never used it. Applecare is so much better.

I Plan to Stick Around

That was fast! Congrats to all for the updates to their progress! Like Christmas morning in September.

Why Apple must you torment and torture waiting until Friday...why why why??? Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

#31 for 6+ 128 grey and #34 6+ 128 rose still both are "open"!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone who pre-ordered (not reserved) received shipping info?  While there seems to be progress and a ton of info for the reservation customers, the reps can tell me nothing at all about my pre-order (for which I received confirmation at the time) and am feeling like I have been scammed.

I Plan to Stick Around

only one of my 3 in progress Iphone 6s 64Go have been ship

i preordered rose silver and gray and the gray one is shipped

bad news if other do not come on friday i will have to wait to open it since we make a deal to wait for all 3 to come in oiur hand before use it !!

hope today or tomorrow they will ship the two other one !