Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @jordanclark1993

No that I understand and I am pretty sure Apple will supply Rogers with more devices this week. The question is when that's hard to know
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@lexy

This is the first time I've upgraded the following year of upgrading. My first iPhone was the 3G since that was the first in Canada and I got that on launch day (that was a mess of a launch haha). I've bought every "new" model since (the 4, 5, 6) but this is the first year where the "S" model has seemed worth the upgrade to me. If that iPhone lease program comes here I'd probably get that because I'd like to have the S models and every standard model it has just never been worth the money.

I Plan to Stick Around

One of the first thing I like to try when I get my iPhone 6S Plus is to take a selfie.  With retina flash, I can finally look my best at all times.  Thanks, Apple. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

That is something that SnapChat has on their app as well. Its great to see this coming out on the OS now!
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hahahaha...and I just want the bigger screen!!! My 5s feels so tiny next to all these 6s's.....
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Honestly the screens on the Plus are huge. The device is a little bit bigger then the Note series LOL
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I found this site on reddit. http://flightaware.com/live/iphone It shows the UPS planes and flight times that are carrying the new iPhones. There are five of them going from Anchorage, Alaska to Louisville, Kentucky. They are all set to arrive in Louisville around 1 AM EDT. I'm curious how Rogers has put some reserved devices to IN PROGRESS even though UPS hasn't even shipped any phones around the United States/Canada. Looking at news websites such as macrumors.com, all Pre-Orders from the apple.com are still being shipped to the country. Cat Surprised

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix

Perfect, can't wait.

I'll be honest though, I'm going to miss being able to use my phone with one hand. I type allot with one hand, and I probably won't be able to anymore
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like no change in reservation numbers all day today.  Bigger screen, and longer battery life are some of the reasons for getting the 6S Plus.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Wakorux

IN PROGRESS means that Rogers got the devices from Apple & they are just waiting for them to be shipped out. Its the same as if u got a IN process with Apple when u pre ordered it via them.