Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @benamin

It will take some time. Most status changes happen during the afternoon / evening.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Wakorux

No need to thank me! Just doing my job as i love doing this and helping you guys outSmiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

@mixedbreed

According to this BGR article a 16GB iPhone 6S (which is actually about 13GB) with nothing else on it will be able to store 34 minutes of 4K video.

I Plan to Stick Around

Also I'm #2 still for 64GB 6S Plus Gold and still OPEN. If I don't receive mine on launch day I'll be pretty upset with Rogers (even if Apple is to blame), because they don't seem to communicate very well what is going on.
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here @jordanclark1993, I'm sitting at #2 for the 16GB 6S Plus Space Grey and I can't do anything but hope for the status to change
I Plan to Stick Around

@thomaspage @jordanclark1993 If it does happen to go IN PROGRESS today, expect it to go sometime this evening around 8:30PM EST, this is when some models went IN PROGRESS on Saturday.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@jordanclark1993

Don't get upset at me for saying this, but there is no reason for Rogers to communicate with anyone...

We all have made our reservations, and we'll get them as soon as Rogers has them to send out. They have always said that reserving a phone does not guarantee you it on launch day. I'm 4th and 6th for the 6s+ 64gig gold, and I'm sure I'll get them very soon. No point in getting upset if I don't get it on launch, because no one will do anything about it.

Sorry, but it's just reality.
I Plan to Stick Around

Jordanclark1993

That's the same model I'm after, now #56

I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera

Haha why would I get upset at you?

The reason I would be upset is becasue I ordered it within the first 3-5 minutes of the reservations being up. I stayed up very late and had a pretty blegh day following because of the poor sleep I had all because Rogers didn't communicate ahead of time when the reservations would go live unlike Telus and Bell which went live at 12:01am. It may not do any good but I'll still be upset since I've been very excited to get the new iPhone. I just feel like they could tell us (if in the next few days we don't go into IN PROGRESS) why they didn't have 2 phones in this particular model/color/storage since I'm #2.

They don't have to communicate with us, just saying what I expect out of the biggest phone launch of the year with one of the biggest telecommunications providers in all of Canada. Is it too much to ask for them to say "Apple didn't give us enough new phones because of supply constraints" and if not that specific then just be a little vague.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Question about lines...

I will hopefully be picking up my reserved phone (thats in progress Smiley Happy ) on friday after work in a rogers store. Does anyone know if at rogers there are different lines? I don't want to be THAT person who goes to the desk because they think they don't have to wait ... but I also don't want to wait with people who havent reserved if I don't have to

Thanks!!