Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@nintenchris123

What model?
I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera Wow, I'm upgrading from a gold 5s too!

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Wakorux

Hahahaha too funny!!!

Good luck to the both of us on launch day....I'm REALLY anxious about getting this phone.

My daughter is using a pink 5c, and will get my 5s, and I'll probably give my wife's silver 5 to my dad which is using a 16gig iPhone 4 that I got on launch as well.

Lol. You can say I supply the whole family with iPhones!!
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered my 6s + via Rogers concierge. I was told everything was confirmed and ordered. I have yet to recieve any confirmation though. They said since it was ordered as an upgrade that it will be processed when the phone is released. Delivery will be to my home. Does this mean I will most likely have to wait a while after release or will they ship on release day ? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@canameramines a 16GB silver 6S

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for your input.  One less thing to worry about.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

Once I start taking 4K video with my iPhone 6S Plus(I hope I don't need to wait too long), I need to get a 4K TV, since when I got my iMac this year, I didn't pay extra $500 to get the 5K version. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

Yeah that's true. I have a 65inch 4K from Samsung so I'm enjoying it with the LG G4 at the moment but waiting for the 6S plus
I Plan to Stick Around

I understand what you're saying Meow about not a guarantee at launch however if you look at either my earlier posts you'll clearly see that I was asking about how Rogers divides up stock between preorder and reservation and you'll see that I hav commented how people ordering after me via reservation were getting lower numbers. That's my beef... Why should someone order 7 hours later and get the phone before me.