Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Don't worry @jrfox87 - I am #2 for the same model as you and am also still in OPEN. Guessing it'll change in next couple of days.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclark1993

They most likely will get more stock in a couple of days so don't worry Smiley Happy. I'm sure Apple will supply them with more unless is greedy and doesn't lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Did the 'in progress' status come this soon in past years?

i know the reservation system was a tad screwy but could it be that it may be smooth rest of the way through? ( knock on wood of course)

iPhone 6s 128 GB, was #5...now in progress! So exciting!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Any Small Business/Business reservation status change? I am #4 for a silver 6s+. It is impossible for me to check status as the business reservation system does not let me login.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

Yes it has. This has been the soonest I have seen it change status. For sure who's ever status changes within last night and next couple of days will get it on Friday!
I Plan to Stick Around

@theGrok my business reservation for the 64dg 6s Rose Gold has said In Progress Prefulfillment since I got my login info last Monday afternoon. From the FAQ I saw the next thing it should move to is In Progress Activation and then on to Shipped-Closed. Hope this information helps.
I'm Here A Lot

I have a question about the device itself.

After obsessing over the phone for the past week, I've read that because of all the new features that Apple jammed into the iPhone, they're saying that the actual storage memory of the 6s 16gb phone may be 13gb. 

I thought about it and there's still about 5gb in iCloud initially, with the first upgrade costing $1.29/month for an extra 50gb which seem like it's enough.

For someone who mostly uses their phone for pictures, music, and texting, do you think it's best that I stick with the 16gb with all its storage upgrade offers, or should I just get the 64gb?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Still in pre-fullfillment at #6 for a 126 6s plus. Which means they received the reservation but nithing has happened with it yet. I have a strange feeling that there will be delays with the business/corporate reservations again this year. I guess we'll see. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I always got the base model for phones storage wise and same with my iPads etc. I've had my 5s since January of last year and it only took 9 months for it to tell me I had no more room.. I constantly have to delete apps and pictures just to do a software update etc. I have like 8gb of music on it and like 300 pictures and I can't do anything else. I have like less than 10 extra apps maybe.. Love my 5s but I have to upgrade just to get a phone with more storage. Besides, if I'm paying all that money anyway what's another 100 for unbeatable storage you know?
And for the record I'm like you.. Text, pics and emails.. Plus the music side.
This time I'm playing it safe with 64gb!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Es25

I would l say a 64GB Model would be the best for you as u will be using it alot for pictures, videos and mudic