Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@DueckT0 and @Manarclarke:

After pre-ordering, I also received the Hardware Order Update email that included the PDF that wouldn't load. I found that it needs to be opened in Adobe Reader (I'm assuming your on a Mac and it's opening in Preview by default...that was the case for me). Hope this helps. And not to get your hopes up, but it doesn't say anything new...it just contains your order details.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am on Mac with creative cloud and opening it with Adobe acrobat pro. So weird it wouldn't work. However, I spoke with someone from rogers who finally cleared up the whole pre order reservation confusion for me.
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6S Plus 64GB Rose Gold

Reservation Number 128, OPEN

iPhone 6S Plus 64GB Rose Gold

Reservation Number 125, OPEN

moved one spot since yesterday for both phones and eight spots since Saturday when I reserved them

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

Very nice. I wonder how many will get the Rose gold
I Plan to Stick Around

The option for new customers to pre-order seems to have disappeared from the site. The only option now is to reserve for in-store pickup.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mike007

That's how they set it up now it seems
I Plan to Stick Around

Can we assume that all of the preorders/reservations have been fulfilled now it's about waiting in line?
I Plan to Stick Around

Hard to assume anything at this stage. At #454 (i moved down one) I've been told it might be November before I get the phone. There are also over 100 reservations behind me.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

They aren't fulfilled until the status shows IN PROGRESS. Until then the pre orders and reservations are all noticed
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh wow!!

I thought they stopped the preorders after a certain limit...Ao the numbers could grow insanely large and it wouldn't matter to them?

Now it makes sense as to why people were waiting until February last year but walk ins were getting them on the spot.

Wowza!! Glad I'm #5 then