Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

ragu,

There definitely IS a way to cancel the pre-order. If it hasn't yet been validated, the tech support team will need to cancel it as they would be the only ones that can see it. RogersMaude on these forums really helped me out with this. She was able to cancel mine in short order.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

meowmix, the pre-order system is actually a pretty decent option and something that rogers should keep. The reason I didn't want to go for it is due to

1. having to pay for the device up-front (instead of it being on my october bill thats due in November)
2. having to pay more on my flextab as when I get the phone on the 25th, I'll only have 11 months of tab left as opposed to the 12 months I currently have

The $0 connection fee for pre-order is a decent perk that might offset the hassle of having to pay up front though. All in all, both the reservation and pre-order systems are good and will serve their purpose depending on the customer's requirements
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25x

I don't know if the order has been validated...do you have contact info for Maude or maybe an email that you used to follow to get'er done?

Would love to take care of this before it actually ships
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

This doesn't make any sense. My dad placed an order through the old reservation system for a 6S 16GB Silver a day before @nintenchris123 and my dad is number #3 while @nintenchris123 is #1 for the same phone?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Do remember though that not many want to pay upfront when doing a pre order. I would not do it at all as i rather pay it onmy bill. That gives me a bit time to collect all the moneys. Some rather pay it all at once but not many have that much in their CC or debit Visa. 

You can always call in & explain a situation & try & get the connection fee waived. I & others have done this many times. The pre ordering system while it sounds good, it nothing compared to the reservation which gives u more options.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Evocative

It could be a flaw in the rating system that is causing this. It has happened before with other device reservations. Also it seems that they screwed up big time by doing all of this

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

ragu,

You can send a PM to RogersMaude (just do a search for her username). It looks like she hasn't been on here since Tuesday though. Another option is to PM CommunityHelps and another rogers rep should be able to help you.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

meowmix,

the only real advantage of the pre-order system is that the device ships to your house. So you avoid having to go to the store and wait for them to do the upgrade. I agree the reservation is a better option for most.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

Send a message to @RogersMaude & if she does not come online today, i would also suggest sending a message to @CommunityHelps & they will be able to assist you to cancel your pre order!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

That is the only good thing. I rather go to the store & do the upgrade. This way i can actually speak to a Rogers rep, do it while i am there & check out cases & what not. Staying at home all day is not something i want to do lol.

I am going to be outside the Rogers store i go too all night next Thursday lol